barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its a huge family ,dev has 2 brothers ,1 sis.

I like one think most this time that dev has sister and radhika has brother.so I think in future ther is love angle between his sis and rads bro 

so this time radhika has to face more difficulties as the family is huge

one more thing I think rohan is suppotive for dev while virat is not .may  be rohan is playing the role of briju and make us laugh.

zee website contain wrong information about characters ,rohan is not son of badi bahu(pragati mehra).

I will love the way dev will help his sis this time I really wanted to see dev sisiter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
mee tooo you are right i though of the same thing
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
so will there will be lot of relationships and misunderstandings scope of the story is increased like CB1 CB2 badi bahu not good and greedy for money and power.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this time it will be a family drama and with the love story of Radev
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah even i thought the same. Big family of Dev....

But i dont think Rohan is supportive towards Dev. Rohan lost his chance of becoming kahna only because he wasnt intrested. Not for Dev.( lets see what happens) i think it will be the little sister of Dev. Hope to see a great bonding between Dev and Rashmi.

And i hope the CV's make the appearance of BB to very minimal in begining episodes and develope the story beautifully as it is going on....
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I still thnk Rohan is BB's son.And that's y she makes Rohan marry Rads,sinc she wants a docile girl who she can control.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree huge family, but I think it is good, so more stories to tell. Cute that Dev has a little sister, wondering if it is really his sister.
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can see what is goibg on .

If we go by zee tv article ,as truth then ,there is i believe 2 alternatives

1 . Rohan is betrothed o radhika ,but on the wedding day ,he will disappear ,or something & dev will be made to sit in his place  . (Crap if this thing happens ,again a repeat of story of CB1 )

2. Else Rohan may be betrothed to radhika ,but it will be shanti daughter who goons be actually married .I

In both cases ,Dev being a servant son ( i am guessing he is ) having a oood amount of gratitude for RP family , will bring radhika to RP house despite knowing that he loves radhika & radhika loves him too

If this thing happens then o my God the plot is similar to pardes . CV's should think of something different ,if they want to actually go through pardes track