Originally posted by: Rituparnaa
Bhai yahan GurMina kahan se agaya?😆I already said I accepted that I'm a BLIND FAN !😉 Let me be like that only.😆I loved the title so much uno........😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa
Bhai yahan GurMina kahan se agaya?😆I already said I accepted that I'm a BLIND FAN !😉 Let me be like that only.😆I loved the title so much uno........😉
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa
I agreed Zee that actors/actress always want to be news coz thats the requirement of their profession.😊But i dont agree with you that we are getting personal coz bliv me we dont have any news abt their personal life like how many times they get married n all.😆Its you who is putting all these to us !😆BTW today evening I totally spent with you it seems !😆
Originally posted by: sindu1231
yeh before our police di appears i think we girls can be some what modest..please girls..i hear the siren of jyoti di's jeep...stop it...😉
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~
@Zee
Bro nahin . I loved the sound of vadde veer ji . Kind of created a very authoritative and sexy aura of MSK . 😳
Ur right about SR and MC .
thanks for sharing!..its DD's choice and she has full right to not agree with showing bump if she is uncomfortable!..but I think CVs need to do something about baby track now-they cant show her without a baby bump forever!..I think we may have a MC track very soon!
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa
Bhai yahan GurMina kahan se agaya?😆I already said I accepted that I'm a BLIND FAN !😉 Let me be like that only.😆I loved the title so much uno........😉
Do dil.....
She met him in an unfavorable time when she was running behind the time to save him. Save the only one member of his family whom she call his...
OLD PART LINK https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5011127 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5009334 new part on blog who want please...
Hey Guys! I’m excited to be back after a long break and to dive back into my story. The Prologue is now posted, and Chapter 1 will be coming...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
94