Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If they showed that Vaishnavi - Stand up comedian clips in the precap why are they saying Juhi-Gauri's will be telecasted on 16th-17th? Did anyone oppose to show that girl being tortured? Oh as it was already shot I wanted them to show it and hopefully not only bring awareness but some pleasant changes in that girl's life . 😕
By no means I would like a girl to be tortured this way ever, but would be great if they could bring awareness by this episode.
i agree with you and i want to see last week's precap episode...i dont knw why they change and every one want to see that episode i want vaishnavi to teach a lesson this *** man and his wife...If they showed that Vaishnavi - Stand up comedian clips in the precap why are they saying Juhi-Gauri's will be telecasted on 16th-17th? Did anyone oppose to show that girl being tortured? Oh as it was already shot I wanted them to show it and hopefully not only bring awareness but some pleasant changes in that girl's life . 😕
By no means I would like a girl to be tortured this way ever, but would be great if they could bring awareness by this episode.
no thats gauri and yash's childJuhi has kids? I never knew this....
Originally posted by: Mihirism
I agree. The comedian might have seen the response to precap and paid Sony to not telecast it 😕