I think Raj is Rudra's son, but DEFINITELY NOT Arjun's son. I feel that Arjun is trying to cover it up for him. I bet he is doing that because he doesn't want his dad's reputation being ruined and making it an impact on the business.
I think Raj is Rudra's son, but DEFINITELY NOT Arjun's son. I feel that Arjun is trying to cover it up for him. I bet he is doing that because he doesn't want his dad's reputation being ruined and making it an impact on the business.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆 lol true... who would talk like that in front of elders .lol hehehehehehe
that's for sure..he is not arjuns son....maybe mickel's son :-??