Wow!!! 39 like button hits and I probably am the last one today. Nice to see growing number of like button hits.
Thanks for the update, Wafah.
Shoot! They got caught!! Whatever I was afraid of, that only happened!
So, there! This had to happen. This is exactly what was the meaning of the promo and I assumed they already showed that part when Runjhun feels entrapped in the house, and I thought them running away from the house was what escaping from the pinjar was! I was wrong, she wasn't entrapped by the mamis yet, to escape! Only now she has gotten entrapped in the pinjar! Now I need to wait for the person to come and rescue her. With Guddu sitting in the bus station promising his mom that he will leave Kannauj, how is he gonna come and rescue her?
Also Runjhun's mom's photo is still lying in the street! Kukkan and Jabbo did notice something amiss with the Pandeys. Is there any hope with these 2 guys and the photo?