mechantefille thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
HI guys, cud anyone post the link of any of the threads that have the pics of the episodes.....shot by shot or shots of every episode. need some pics urgently. thanks a lot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

755

Users

3

Likes

5

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
c'mon ppl....plz just fwd the link naa.
Absoluv thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: mechantefille

HI guys, cud anyone post the link of any of the threads that have the pics of the episodes.....shot by shot or shots of every episode. need some pics urgently. thanks a lot.



Dear...I just read ur post...If I come across any I will let u know...But I think that if u go to GEET page on Facebook....u will find the episode pics there...try that...

Happy Chocolate day to u dear....😊
wiinie_pooh thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Absoluv



Dear...I just read ur post...If I come across any I will let u know...But I think that if u go to GEET page on Facebook....u will find the episode pics there...try that...

Happy Chocolate day to u dear....😊


yup you can find it on fb page....

here is the link hope it helps....

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".