Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Anjali for the update.
This Subbu - At what ever cost she wants Ganga to live in her husband house. She won't consider Ganga's self respect. What a sick woman she is!!!
I 100% agree with all of your comments including me gettign lucky this week with super episodes. 😃
I just have a sick feeling about Mani - the Mr.Chidambaram could be that Ganga can't have children anymore and as usual all Thyaga heroines will try to get her husband married again. So Ganga will get mani married to SK for Kudumba varisu (Appa thalaye suthuthu with this track in Uravugal). I better hope it doesn't happen here.
I agree with Nurse - or he has friends who can help him nadai payila.
Yennamo Poongga. How wil JC react? He did the same to Valli before.