Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

awwww Surbhiiii!!!!!!!!
u wrote this for u n Arhaan..!!!! yeahhhh πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³gr8 start dr....!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘hmm thanksssss aziiiiiiiiiii...Arhaan a business man?i think this story is probably wat u rly wish to happen ryt?yeahhhhh .. surbhi and arhaaan's lubb storyyyyyy.......neways me liked it very much....n y r u scared of writing?didnt know how would be the response of u all ppl.....but i m really happy to get all ur supportttt ......its a great start !!!!!!plz do continue.....yeahh today i'll be writing the first chapterr ..dont forget to readd ittt .okkπŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
waiting for the next update...n dont forget to PM me..... yeahh sureeeeeeee
lub
azi
NB:my like button is not working..so plz consider this comment as my like..... thankssssss

abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie.

lovely post surbhi

dont need to feel scared
it was lovelyyyy
i enjoyed reading it
do continueee

awwww thankss minieee .....okk now i'll not be scaredd ....suree i'll continueee ..i'll be updatingg the first chapterr todayy ..do readd itttt😳
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Surbhiiiii darling... πŸ€—

sorry for the late comment... 😭 itss okk ramonaaa ...no problemmmm ....

Actually I had fever.... & was advised complete bed rest... 😭 ohh ..i hopee u r fineeee ..hale and hearttyyy ......misseddd uuuu 

But I cudnt keep myself away from my forum...

Anyway....
Fan fic...

Wowiee... I just lubb reading ffs....mee toooooπŸ˜›

Start is good... thanksssssss

Err.. one request....
Could you give me a role in your FF ??😳
I would love to be sumwhr close to ARHAAN...☺️.... pls... awww so sweeettt ..sure i'll thinkkk abt itttt .....

abcd2 thumbnail

alright guys heres the first chapter of my first fan fic .enjoy and dont forget to comment

Masters of accountants college πŸ˜›

It was Surbhi's end of first year at the college ...

Surbhi was sitting in her room and realaxing .she was staying as a paying guest in college's hostel in Mumbai along with her room mate and best friend Rolli .they both stayed like sisters and shared everything with each other 

Surbhi - i m so happy that we'll soon be going in to our second year .i m just three more years away from becoming a chatered accountant..

Rolli - yaar thats fine but i m so scared of results of first year

surbhi- whyy ?? all our exams went well ..so whats the tension..

Rolli - woh toh har kisi ke ache jaate hai par number ache nahi aate ..and why would u have tension ..afterall u r the topper of the college 

Surbhi- aisa nahi hai yaar ...even i m scared a bit 

Rolli -hmmm 

Suddeny the room taker knocked the door ..

Rolli - surbhi pls go and open the door .i m just so tired .dont know why everyone keeps popping and knocking the door after every half and hour that too on a holiday ..i just hate these ppl😑

Surbhi- shhhhh ...chup ..fine i'll go and open the door.πŸ˜ƒ

she went and opened the opened the door.their room taker neeta aunty was standing  outside .she came to give a message

Aunty- surbhi beta u and rolli are supposed to assemble in the main hall .....

Surbhi- but why aunty ..the results will be announced after 1 week ..so why now

Aunty - bata i dont know .just come down there in 15 mins ..ok

Surbhi- ok auntyy and  she closed the door

After 15 mins

all the students assembeled in the hall .

Principal- students after one week ,as u all know we'll be annoucing the results so on that day we'll having an annual function ,since we'll be completing our 10 years of success 

Rolli- yahan hamara band baj raha hoga result ki tension mein aur isko annual function ki padi hai.(she always hed the habbit of giigglingg)

Surbhi- shhhhh ..chup kar 😑.let me listen 

Principal - we have very little time ,so we'll ourselves put up the list of students to perform in the function in abt half and hour and reahearsals will start from today itself.

the principal ended with his announcement and went away..all the students started discussing abt the performances and and cursing the authorities for providing so less time for preparing 

After abt half and hour the list of students to perform was put up ..

all the students rushed to check in the list .sSurbhhi and rolli also went and checked out

Rolli - yaay surbzz ur name is in the solo performance and group main dancer ..

Surbhi- but i m not interesedd ..how will i perform in one week's time ...also i have to go and visit my parents in Delhi

E veryone knew surbhi was a beautiful dancer and so did rolli wanted her to perform

Rolli- surbzz thats no excuse yaar ..listen u have to perform ..u have no choice ...u have to perform or else i go to princi.and complain.

Surbhi- but rolli..πŸ˜•

rolli didnt listen and went to principal office directly ..surbhi a tried and stopped her but no use ..

in abt 5 mins surbhi was called by the principal

Surbhi- i dont wanna perform sir ..plss undersatnd me

Principal- surbhi we would have understtod u but we already have so less time and we know u r the best dancer and can easily prepare in 1 week's time

Surbhi- but sir i want to go and visit my parents house

Principal- no buts  surbhi u r performing ..thats final ..how could u let ur college names down

Surbhi finally agreed after little bit of more arguement ....

now she had onlyy 1 week for reahearsingg that too 2 performances and so she got on her feet right away......she quicklyy changed and went to reahearsall hall ...already so many ppl were reahearsing over there.

Surbhi- she went and started choosing her song along with the choreographer who wsa helping her .she heard some students talking

Anu- u know yaar who will be the chief guest for the function...the head of Behl group of industries ....he is so hot mannn!!!!!!😳

prerna- i know yaar ..he is the perfect man in the world .i just hope i get to see him ..his girl would be a lucky one.

Surbhi wasnt interested in all these talks of boys and drool over them .so she quickly got engaged herself in reahearsing for the performance and did that till late evening ..

precap- Arhaan sees surbhi for the first time😳

okk guys so this was the first chapter ..i know its bit boring because theres no arhaan ..but dont worry he'll be there in next update ..do read and commentt

zubi622 thumbnail
hi surbhi😊
it was a very nice chapterπŸ‘
u chose a good name for the ff
all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
take care..
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwww luking forward to more:D include me aswell as ur ffriend hahahhaha
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg surbhi ur writng a FF πŸ˜› thts a gr8 news & wow ur off on a good and banging start.. i love it already πŸ˜‰ but u get 2 hav arhaan all 4 urself so thts nt a gud news 4 me lol jk...πŸ˜† but seriously great job.... update the next part soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Mitu_ thumbnail
Hi Swity
nice lovely
love it😳😳
good job❀️

i did not knew ❓
u r telented writer.πŸ‘
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 work yaar,really enjoyed a lot i hope u will include krish in the next chapter nd by the way sorry foq late comment,as it is quite lengthy reading at nite😊
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Surbhi.... I liked the first chapter...

But 1 thing was missing....

ARHAAN....

Good dat he's cuming in the next chapter....