abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

hi shurbzz...😃 aww hii shumii dii

this is for shurbi class topper👏,thankssss
 this is for shurbi great dancer👏...thankssss
this is for bhel group of industried...👏thankssss

this for your great work👏thankssss dii ..i justt hopeee u likee ittt .........

abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie.

hey surbhi sorry 4 l8 reply hii minniee ..its okk ..infact i m sorry for late replyyy

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy story loved reading t thankssssss
i really wonna read more myy pleasureeeem ..
the pre cap seems well interesting ...yeahhh arhaaannn surbhi ko pehli baar dekhegaa😳 😳
cant w8 to read on
do continue surreee
thnaks 4 posting welcomeeee

Mitu_ thumbnail
You R WELCOME😃
OFCOURSE ill like it
Mitaly
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Surbhiii. . . 🤗
wow!U updatd!Sry 4 d late cmnt. .Ws bc wit d clg culturals. .
Great start!So surbhi is gna perform infront of arhaan!Wah!Eager to knw wat hapns nxt wen arhaan sees her. .Plz update soon dr. . 👏 plz. .
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Surbhiii. . . 🤗  aziii🤗
wow!U updatd!Sry 4 d late cmnt. .Ws bc wit d clg culturals. . itss okkkkkk ..take ur timeee
Great start!thanksssSo surbhi is gna perform infront of arhaan! yeahh ..ecxitedd😳Wah!Eager to knw wat hapns nxt wen arhaan sees her. .Plz update soon dr. . 👏 plz. yeahhhh suree ....

abcd2 thumbnail
alrightt guysss ..i knoww i havee delayedd it so muchhhhhh ..but today i'll be postingg the secondd chapterrr in few hourss ..so do forget to read and commenttttt
abcd2 thumbnail

Some new introductions-

Arhaan's mom

Shakti bhel-Arhaan's brother

Kesar-Shakti's wife

Tunna- Arhaan's friend

Chapter 2 

morning saturday 10 pm

it was a kind of royal room with a large king size round bed in the middle of the room.on one side there was a large window covering a large part of the wall .simply designed with white curtains .adjoining to the window there were two large size almerahs .on the other end was a big table where lay a laptop ,some files ,paper wieght and other necesities .also atached to the room was a big washroom.the bed had pure white satin bed sheet and under the quilt wsa a handsome guy with well built body .he was looking absoluely cute while sleeping.suddenly his alarm rang and someone shouted arhaaan.

arhaan -he moved in his sleep and slowly got up.he had brown eyes well built triceps and biseps and had little stubble .he was only wearing his night trousers and was shirtless .he got up but was still sitting on he bed🥱

arhaan- kya hai mom.chutti wale din bhi nahi sone deti.🥱

his mom- time toh dekh na arhaan.10 baj chuke hai .aur kitni late uthega.

arhaan- mom kal club se aate aate late ho gaya tha.ek friend ka promotion hua tha.toh uski party thi.🥱      he was still in a sleepy mood.

mom- arhaan tum kitni ladkiyon ke saath ghoomte ho ,club jaate ho,dance karte ho ,kya tumhe unme se koi pasand nahi aati .

arhaan- mom aap bhi naa.he got up from his bed  hugged his mother from behind.mom woh sab meri dost hai .iska matlab yeh thodi naa ki mein unse shaadi karlu-aur shaadi ke liye bahut waqt hai aur waise bhi meri type ki larki abhi tak mujhe nahi mili hai.

mom- pata nahi kab milegi tujhe tere type ki larki aur mujhe meri bahu- .saying so she went out of the room calling shaktis wife kesar.

arhaan -he went  and stood in front of the mirror and said his mind aloud.

meri type ki larki woh hogi jo jab hasegi toh aisa lagega as if sunflower is blooming seeing the sun.jo jab chalegi toh aisa lagega toh logon ki dil ki dharkan ruk jayegi.jo jab zammen par apne pair rakhegi toh aise lagega as if a rose has fallen on the ground ..........😳

suddenly his phone rang which disturbed his thoughts .it was from his friend tunna.

tunna- kya yaar arhaan tum bhool gaye naa.

arhaan- kya.   tunna- aaj hume aunty (arhaans mom)ke liya shopping karne jana hai.kal unka birthday hai.

arhaan- shit .i forgot .i'll be ready in half and hour and come staight to the mall.

The annual function was around the corner and so the the students along with the staff were busy rehearsing and making the necesary praparations .

rehearsal hall

choreographer- all the participants could collect their costumes from the main hall.

rolli who was sitting and watching pratigya - chal subzz ..lets go ..tere costumes lene hai naa ..aur waise bhi tere toh 2 costumes honge na😃..(she was very happy for surbhi)

surbhi- chal..she immediately wore her jacket over the sleveless t which she was waeng for rehearsals-

all the students went and got their costumes but surbhi got only one .the other one which was a lehenga had still not come from the tailor ..(all the clothes were ordered)

they immediately approached the main coordinator of this function 

surbhi- excuse me mam ..actually the costume which was ordered for me has not come yet

coordinator- ohh yaahh due to late ordering of costumes .some of them ahave still not come..so beta u need to go and buy it urself from the market today only .(as day after tomorrow was their annual function)

surbhi- but maam now it has become so dark.how can we go now ..

cordinator- u need to surbhi .take any one of ur friend ..before surbhi could say something the cordinator was  called by the principal

surbhi- dance bhi college ke liya karo,ghar bhi mat jao,aur costume bhi khud khareedo.arghh 😡(in her mind)

so she was left with no option other than going to the market to purchase her lehenga.

she hurriedly got ready .she wore a churidar suit with short sleeves .left her hair open .no jewelery .just a payal in her feet. wore her sandals with small heels and got ready to go the mall with rolli.

Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
shrutisinha thumbnail
soooooooooo sweet dear subiiiiiiiiiii it real real very very good lovely awsomeeeeeeeeeeee
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowww amazing i love it
i could acualy visualise it in me head loll
keep it up
do continue to do more
cant w8 till ur next post
thanks
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutisinha

soooooooooo sweet dear subiiiiiiiiiii it real real very very good lovely awsomeeeeeeeeeeee

thankssss shrutiiii ...
all ur comentss really matterr