3IDTZ-Delay in MadhuMaas, Arjun ke dimag me Ghaas!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Naya Mantra:
Aaj se we were planning to turn writers!! Hum apna Geet bhi chalayenge ... we think its time to allow our imaginations run wild ..when we have ideas that we can share why not haina?
Aaj se we will not only write what we have seen, but also what we want to see...Geet Episodes Thread pe likhey jayenge ... Idiots e-shtyle !!

Index:

Spoilerz:

Spoiler 1:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1610371&TPN=2

πŸ€ͺ~MAAN > GEET~😎
rang bhare baadal pe, tere nainoN ke kaajal pe ,
maine is dil pe likh diyaa teraa naam...
Geet, o meri Geet,
Mishti, o meri Mishti ...
πŸ˜›catch up with yu guyzz later with some interesting quests/pahelizz...😈stay safe nd sound !! πŸ€—
p/s:> HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TO MY LAVUU/LADOOO !!!!.. birthday pezzen coming up soonz !! have funnnn aur full on masti karo .. !!πŸ₯³πŸ˜

Spoiler 2:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1610371&TPN=26

@MIRCHI MIXX >> HALLA BOLLLL !!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€“Save up some energy forrr upcoming electrifying episodesss !!😈☒️

THE REST OF IDIOTZZ FFAMILY....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ2_yPabCmE[/YOUTUBE]

Jab GEET met her STALKER ... howzzat ??🀣πŸ€ͺ

NEWss FLASH >> The stalker  IZZ NON OTHER THAN RAHuLLLL!! HAILAA !! KUCH KUCH Hua ?? 😍😳 HIS ENTRY HAS TAKEN MANEET'S LIFE BY STORM...... OR THE OTHER WAY ROUND !! πŸ˜‰ anything possible in MAHI MANEET's landzz hai na .... πŸ˜Ž 

p/s: sorry guyzz for coming late ... hope will be able to catch yall tomorrow.. πŸ€—

After Much Discussions Me, Nags and Munni
Have been trying to decipher the spoilerzzzz Vinu has given us in the Past 2 days and here are our Findings😊

1) Spoilerz indicates revelation of Maan's Past.....Geet Maan ko uske Past mein le jaayegi (Dice being turned 6-->1, on the Snake and Ladder board indicates if Maan gets a Six he gets a chance to roll the dice again and move Forward and by changing it to one she is pulling him back) ....

2) The Stalker is stalking Geet with a Motive of Torturing Maan (Courtesy: Today's Spoiler which says Stalker is Rahul...means that we have a jealousy track, Flashback in the past we know Rahul has incited Maan's Jealousy {Chopra Party}....Twist here the Jealousy will not be felt by Maan but the Stalker seeing MAANEET )

3) SRK-Juhi Song= Two women One man....Both Women Like the Same Man...

3b) SRK-JUHI song has Amrita Singh watching their Passionate Moments, so this may be an indication of an upcoming Romantic/Sizzling/Passionate Number where the STALKER will be revealed to the audience

4)"Raghupathi Raghav" SRK- Kajol Song= Rahul Calling Anjali where One Anjali is his present (Geet) and the other Anjali his Past (Probably Sameera)....

5) The Movie KKHH has Shimla (The Summer Camp) as the place where Rahul(SRK) comes face to face with Anjali (Kajol) his college mate after 8 yrs...so what if Maan meets his college Mate/His Past in Shimla???

Possibilities
Maan may have a child, what if Sat Epi was a hint for Geet to accept Him and his past .....This is not necessary ki woh uska hi bacha ho....par a track played over paternity

Maan may have studied in Shimla, therefore he may have a past in Shimla...The Past being a Sameera here in Shimla.....

The Sat Epi which , showed Maan's shadow engulfing Geet's Pic on the whole indicates the Darkness in Maan which is his past which will engulf Geet completely until they both takes active steps together

Its also a Possibility ki isi Past Ki wajah se Geet ka MC ho...

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Mein apni biwi ko choo toh sakta hoon!!  πŸ˜‰  Dekhte hain ke aaj kitna choo ta hai usse!!πŸ˜›

----Edited after watching the episode----

BTW....Thank you Vinu for remembering me in the episode today (Pyaar bhi karti ho to MIRCHI laga ke!) Loved it...dil khush kar ditta!!
❀️

I liked that Anne is shown to be more consistent with her original characterization, and that she has decided to show Arjun that the Idea of revenge is a Mistake....that he is unaware of the reality.  BUT...what I don't like is that All she is trying to accomplish is WINNING his love back, and the ISSUE of being USED like a TISSUE is still being ignored.  I hope that CVs realize that this is a HUGE SORE point with us female viewers, and that we want Arjun to have to PAY for what he did to Anne!!   If he gets away with this without any Repercussions....what message is being given to the viewers...That any Man can come along, FAKE being in love with a GIRL, woo her, say a few good lines, BED her, and then not only move along, but INSULT her and her love for him....Who does ARJUN think he is??😑
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Na jaaye swizterland Na jaaye shimla

Aeroplane ke andar manaye HoneymoonπŸ˜‰
Akaash main udte ho hum jab aeroplane ke andar
Aur bijli chali jaaye andhera hi andhera ho
Aur haathon main tere sanam haath mera ho
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vaada Hai Ye Vaada Hai Ye...
Vaada Hai Yeh Tujhse Mere Sanam...
Tere Dhadkanon Ki Kasam...
Jab Tak Hai Dum Mein Dum...
Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kum...😳

Tere Bina Zindagi Ek Pal Bhi Ab Gawara Nahin...
Chahoon Main Jaise Tujhe Chahega Tujhe Koi Nahin...
Tere Chahaton Ke Liye...
Loongi Hazaaron Janaam...
Yeh Pyar Na Honge Kum... 😍
................EDITED...............

Full on a Monday filler episod -  so i dnt mind wateva i saw.......kinda njoyd it too....mera funda now is donot expect nythin....donot look fr logic...njoy da shw!πŸ˜•n fr dis I hav to thank Nihu!😊

~ Pyaar mei log badal jaathe hai - Maan Singh Khurana acceptd dis fact himself - yes Geet has changd him bt dis much?😲😲der was one episod ver he said dat he was Maan fr Geet n MSK fr da odrs - woh MSK is lost shayad......
~ Geet lookd lyk a love strkn teenager desprt to get her boyfnds attention - well she is a teenagr...soo....πŸ˜•
~ Daadi meri Captain Planet full on! Switzerland ya Shimla!..kya idea hai.....too good ji!!!
~ Airprt scene  -  well she rembrd Dev....y now all of a sudden?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Open ur eyes n move fwrd - frgt ur past n embrz ur presnt/future  - beautiful line!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

~ Arjun n Annie - well well I lykd wateva I saw tody abt dis......bt den Arjun ownd da firm rite?😲😲nahi?!
~ Loved Annies gift!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘so nw Miss Khurana will tak up da firm n wrk wid Arjun to mak him realiz dat wateva he is doin is wrong.....sumthin new rather dan the cryin n lost Annie!πŸ₯± coz dat was sooo out of her chartr!  tody I got to c a glimpse of da old spoilt brat Annie....Fight..Fight...take revng n den let him noe hw imp ur in his lyf....shw him wat is ur place in his lyf!πŸ˜›

okie lets see wat Geet is upto!πŸ˜›

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tickets toh uncle - aunty ko dedi..
Ab Maneet madhumas ke liye kaise jayenge!!! πŸ˜•

Overall a sweet episode! Maneet rocked as usual! Luved the scenes where both felt helpless when they wernt able to convince daadi to cancel their trip!!
Tumhare saath reh na sahun, tumse dur bhi chain na mile!!..😳

Liked the fact that Annie's brain gt ticking!! (Pheww!!! Finally) & fr a change her thot of *irritating* him with mind games rocked!! I adored the expression on Arjun's face.. [🀒🀒 This is not what I expected].... Bachu.. ab maza aayega...
But buying off the shares was a lame thing.. BTW the chq was on Arjun's name... hw did she encash it!! & How can Maan jus sign a chq & leave it unattended... [or shud we blame tht too on Mrs. MSK.. she pulled him frm office.. w/o gving him a chance to think..]

But cant understand.. hw can Annie still continue to luv that man???

Geet getting lunch for Maan.. was cute.. she trying all tantrums to gain his attn was worth watching!!..:).. Best dialogue here!! When Maan was fumbling to scold Geet on canceling the client's call.. Geet replies... "Woh ... woh.... jab yaad aaye toh kehdena"... Lolz!!

Geet getting paranoid in the airport remembering her past.. guess is an indication that smthing bad is coming up [we nyways knw that].... My guess its som1 related with her past....#### She clutching Maan's arm ... showed her dependency on him...
They gving away their tkts to the elderly couple.. & no more flights to Simla.. is also an indication... that fate is stopping them frm going to Simla!!
Maneet thinking abt themselves while watching the elderly couple's love ... was so cute!!
"Geet jab hum budhe ho jayenge .. tabhi humara pyaar bas aise hi rahega"

Ab tkts to baant di, bt daadi ne kaha hai.. toh jana toh padega... Hmmm!!! my guess is car!! Ab Baba Maan Singh Khurana train yaan bus mein toh travel nahin karenge na... !!!

Precap: Annie's gt the majority shares in the event management company [which was managed by Arjun]... nw she is Arjun's boss!!! Wwwooppppsss!!!

### Abt Geet's past.. I dnt think its Dev.. bt guess it can be NT (she's known fr bribing ppl.... I kind of have thots.. she's bribed the docs & is faking the comatose..)

& what happened to Annie's plans fr Simla???

-Luv Kads

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jinhe kabhi deyne ka sochte they Madhumakhi ka chatta
Aaj unke saath Madhumaas ke liye Shimla ja rahey hain πŸ˜‰ ....

__________________________ Edited ___________________________________________

Nice episode, enjoyed naughty moments of Geet in office..Full time distracting Maan's attention.... dialogue of the day "pyaar bhi kurti ho toh mirchi laga ke" and funny dialogue was "toh toh toh, baad mein yaad aye toh kehdeyna" lolz. Seriously Geet, you reminds me my ownself...I tease my hubby alot, and he says, tum se koi nahin jeet sakta, hur baat ka jawab hota hai :)...Geet affects so much in Maan life not only in positive way, but negative way as well...Today the way she dealt with London client, and Maan lost the client, it showed clearly that she affects in his life negatively as well, cause of her folishness...Anyways i liked the office scene, cause she is familiar with office, and staff, of course she worked there.....She has no one in home except Daadi, so obviously she would come to meet her hubby, and she is new bride, how she would live without her hubbyπŸ˜‰...Abb uska hai hi kaun Maan ke siwa, woh bhi na ho toh woh kya kareygi, so she came to office, and tried her best to distracts him, and finally she ended up by ruined his repu front of 1 client, but Maan loves her alot, ke uske liye 10 client chor de...And it wasn't new, cause he did in past as well......

I think Geet was in character....There was character consistency....Geet character always like that, once she has something in mind, she hardly behaves mature...Remember after HP track, when she saw the blood drops on floor, and came office, and direct landed up in conference room and started her blabbering, 2nd time before misunderstanding track, even when Maan had video conference, and now today...

Vinu - US se business kurna mushkil hai dear, pur na mumkin nahin, aur jub saath deyne waali hyderabadi behn ho tab toh bilkul bhi nahinπŸ˜‰......

Wow finally Daadi sent them Shimla, both tried to convinced her alot, but nothing worked, good good Daadi, i am proud of you....

Best scene of the day, when Geet collected all moments on Airport with Dev, and Maan assured her that he's with her, and he is her bright future, loved the dialogue "purani aur buri yaadon ko bhulane ka sub se acha tarekha hai ke unka saamna karo, apni aankhein kholo Geet, aur apni zindagi ka naye sach ko daikho, aur tumhari zindagi ka naya sach main hoon, tumhara Maan..Tumhare aur mere beech mein tumhari purani yaadon ki koi gunjaish nahin hai"....Hmmmm toh CV's aap humko yeh batana chahte ho ke inke beech inke past ki koi gunjaish nahin...That's mean, when Maan's past will come, there would be no place of the person in their life, as her past not allowed.....Good good.....I also liked the scene where Maan told Geet that now she's with him, so "he can wait as long as he can"....Awwww cute MSK.....Also the old uncle aunty scene...Once again they assured eachother that when they'll get old, they would be like that awwwww, again cute.....Finally they have wiped off all Dev memories from Geet mind....Airport was the last bad memory of Dev, and it over lapped as well...

Hur purani yaad ko ek naiee yaad se mita daingye hum
Apne bhavishar ko ek khubsurat missal bana daingye hum
Kaante bhari rah ko phool se saja diengey hum😳....

Uncle aunty ko bhaija Shimla, but they hadn't got the next flight, and wifey had some plan to reach Shimla on time, let see what it would be?πŸ˜‰.....

I seriously liked Annie track today, thank god they are showing her strong, and dealing her own problem....Annie babes you rocks, Bhai ke pass 51% share, aur behn bhi 51% share ki maalik...Annie bani Arjun ki boss...good going CV's...Anyways how she can buy the stakes? Money kahan se aaiee? Daadi helped her? Anyways whatever, and however she got the money, but she is Arjun boss now, and loved she sent him ghaas...Waakhi Arjun ke dimaagh mein ghaas hi hai lolz...Annie ghoda mut bhaij deyna kha jaayegaπŸ˜‰, phir bina ghaas ke jiyega woh...

Over all good episode 8/10...Manisha as usual rocked, loved the way he rued "haila mere hot hot Maan nahin aaiengye" lolz..... Adi was so happy that Maan not in office, acha Adi mere mann ka Maan nahin hai toh tum khush ho rahey ho😑....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ttp://www.starone.in/news/1313/honeymoon-time-for-geet-and-maan.aspx

Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† 
 NargisWill apply the new mantra tomorrow morning.

When the first stroke of the paint brush is applied to the canvas, there is a death sequence, colors here, fusion there, but as the strokes become more bold, a light appears on the canvas and absorbs our minds and then hearts in to the imaginative world of the painter...

Will continue....

Annies game of Snakes and Ladders !
Loved the intelligent packaging of her brain versus Arjun's dimwit in the deliciously packed gift.  I salute Annie for her very pleasant vairagya she has utilised for the purpose ! For this girl tears are burnt around the fire of teaching a lesson in love and I hope its not the usual vendetta of the Mafia.  She can unnerve her opponent, pack a powerful punch and not fall  prey to her own emotions.  The snakes and ladder game is handy for Arjun - Let this guy slither down to square one.

M&G: Snakes and Ladders

Its a game played to remove boredom.  We do that all the time during  train journeys, car journeys too, and home.  Boredom is a state where we feel a motivational push to fill that state with varied colors.  Colors of love, colors of fear (thru recollections), colors of joy and colors of hate - finally colors of frustration.  

A stranger lurks but can never defeat the purposes already set in motion by Taqdeer

Now if we go into the game - its a win or lose situation.  But the lose to the opponent necessarily never means defeat.  A slow and steady journey upward to the head of the serpent, who surreptitiously drops you down into the pits of despair or frustration - and by the next move we are up again climbing the ladder.

A Honeymoon deserved, would it entail doom - the famous MSK story told  in dark and light shades

Despair and frustration are closely connected that it involves activity, a persistant activity till the goal is reached.  Climb up the ladder, crush the head of the serpent (move beyond the head of the serpent) and victory.  Every square has an impending gloom, a fall to square one.  But there never can be a cessation to the game because the game continues and taqdeer has inevitably always helped everyone win this game called 'snakes and ladders' at a point in time. 

Look at real life:  In a hazy dark environment the rope looks like the snake.  Even before stepping over it - fear moves in.  Is it the snake?  But MSK pointed out at the airport and several times in their real life crushing situations "fear samna karna hoga" and when facing this so called enemy, a new life is purchased at the cost of the old.  Old memories are only in the dream world and like the snake can coil and let you slip through its slippery skin but it can never stop the game-player to retreat and gather the inherent strength to come back up again.  Taqdeer works hand in hand for the one who allows character and strength of mind to defeat the purposes of the snake. 

From my take on "Darr ki jhalak, Dooriyan kab Talak....Maahi (Saturday 5th episode)

Though the revealing of the 'past in reel' by MSK seemed a one sided affair of his story, we need to see that his life is a gift and Geet has come to unwrap that gift.  In the process of unwrapping, thru the complexities of life, she has to remember to also save the wrapper which is Maan.

The mysterious lurker:  It would be worth it if the mystery came in the form of Vicky or Sameera, the exploiting of which would do well to a past left unexplained.  Then all open-ended mysteries can have a relishing close.

And if a Sameera track is full on, the impact of a total strangers entry into Geets life is worth the miscarriage or an abortion.  The fear she will sustain inside of her and which would arouse the colors of her insecurities, colors of her dependence, colors of her burning desire for Maan.  Till now she has kept the priority of the baby over Maan; she is even ready to die for the baby to be born - a stroke of genius would bring an old adage to the forefront "A hungry woman is more likely to notice advertisements for foodstuffs than one who is not hungry".  She will seek him but not find him, she will desire him but not have him, she will cry in pain but none to wipe her tears.  A tension of suffering untold – and as her perception heightens to the desire for that one Man who has strengthened her, loved her ceaselessly, made life simple for her, and allowed her to survive all the complexities of life by giving all of himself to her – that is the day, she will burn in desire for him with the fullness of her heart.  He who was a habit, becomes a necessity, now becomes her breath or very being.

Cheers.πŸ˜›

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Loved today episode....Maneet chemistry cant fade...simple....They rock each and every scene....HAppy with Annie tooo....a shocking thing.....SHivi  sweety......she is taking same route you wrote in your write up.....She will use her brain not heart to bring Arjun to line....But her love dialogues are irritating.....How can you love anyone after he used as object...No self respecting women should be.......But overall very cute and sweet episode......
I think expectation are always  high and different from geet cvs....we should be thankful to them for listening to our demand and show what we want to see not....throw us with ekta stuff... Dont all us want to see this type of attitude for Anie when they are showing us we are worried about 18 year old girl CEO. In that case GEET was tooo CEO of IP when ANie is better educated than Geet.
Please guy this girl is just married not even 3 days back...you want her back to work.  Everyone take off week or 2 after marriage to enjoy, that doesnt mean that person is no more career orientated..Over than fact she is pregnant too if she want to take rest for whole pregnancy whats big deal about it.. More she has suffered a lot from fake marriage to teen pregnancy fighting for herself and her lid all alone, IF she get chance to enjoy life when someone is pampering her. loving her tantrums dont she has right to enjoy life. Many newly married girl  behave like this how she was behaving atleast for few days.  When she was suffering than complain was poor girl life is always negative now she is enjoying than its tooo sugary.
Its not reality its daily soap, they can't maintain logic nor quality with 6 days week schedule every week. IF they will they have to put THE END board very soon. All other channel have 4 days week except starone , all other shows have more charcter to play on starone than GEet. Why dont they have more charcter to play? because we never watched anyhting other than Maneet.
Atleast sometime its better to appreciate their efforts to entertain us according to our demands.
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago