Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ammoos

We go those 😡n m🤬 mode for dadisa but will definitely be in👏⭐️🤗 mode for Surekhaji😃

Totally agree, uma.    All the😡-🤬-ones aren't enough for angry dadisa    (😉need angrier ones )  but when CVs give her those rare funny scenes like watching 'dabanng' gobbling⭐️ popcorn and describing munni's  clothes👏 ⭐️she is so funny.😆...
   Surekhaji is simply AWESOME👍🏼 ⭐️...
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me super happy with yesterdays episode... for, unlike anu, i hate to hate DS 😉  shez really so  cute...  well... lemme correct.. not really DS, may be... but surekha ji, most certainly...  

and am thoroughly enjoying the basant-gehna bonding... so nicely taken..  good job creatives!!

oh oh... except for tht jagya track... yea... he needs some serious help!!  dont they have a councellor there in the collage??  

by the way, any body noticed the kind of facilities they are providing there? accommodation which is no less than a 5 star hotel. a canteen which is more or less like a sub-way eatery... and life without any restrictions!!  anu hun, is tht how colleges in mumbai are?? 😉 seriously??  then i'd definitely say i missed studying there 😃  and may be, try out for the next round of admissions even😉
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sudss

me super happy with yesterdays episode... for, unlike anu, i hate to hate DS 😉  shez really so  cute...  well... lemme correct.. not really DS, may be... but surekha ji, most certainly...  

and am thoroughly enjoying the basant-gehna bonding... so nicely taken..  good job creatives!!

oh oh... except for tht jagya track... yea... he needs some serious help!!  dont they have a councellor there in the collage??  

by the way, any body noticed the kind of facilities they are providing there? accommodation which is no less than a 5 star hotel. a canteen which is more or less like a sub-way eatery... and life without any restrictions!!  anu hun, is tht how colleges in mumbai are?? 😉 seriously??  then i'd definitely say i missed studying there 😃  and may be, try out for the next round of admissions even😉

hey i like surekhaji too..bt DS..no chance..i DO not like such arrogant hags..lol...
and rahi baat med college ki..well i was in a private college in pune..and the govt colleges in pune have such BAD hostels tht the students and residents had put on a strike atleast 3 times in my 5 yr tenure there..even in mumbai,govt colleges dnt put in a lot of money into the buildings generally..my college had awesum architecture..saare paise yeh log building mein hi daalte the shayad..bt even my hostel was not as good as they show in the show,i was in a three seater and it was tinier thn the one they showed for just jagya and LS..our lecture halls were better tho thn the glimpse i caught of thm in the show..ours were much larger..and ther are generally a 100-150 students per batch..yahan to bahut kam students dikhate hain..canteen ki baat mat karo..i mentioned in another post,in hostels,ALL food look,smell and taste the same..same masalas in every dish..kya sabzi hai,woh sochna padta hai..here these people enjoy way too good quality food..lucky creatures..