ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I HATE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH SHE IS A DUMB DUMB WITCH UGHHHHH not much happen in today's show but here is short update

Chanchel is surprised by Deep words and tells mamsa to make him understand

Mamasa explains deep to keep it cool and ask for forgiveness from chancel

Deep asks for forgiveness to his mother even though he doesn't want to

BT and Dadisa are talking and Rasal tells them she does not want property if it tears family apart and BT says this is property of Ranveer and Deep has his own I know what I am doing just trust me

Rasal talks to Ranveers picture about how everything has changed and if he was here this would not happen

MS thanks BT for the property information and tells Rukmi and they are happy because no one can harm Rasal and they can take Ranveer to haveli soon

Dadisa tells BT to talk to her son calmly and make him understand that you still love him and you have many more things for him

BT goes to tell Deep but overheard him telling Chanchel he will not ask forgiveness but instead BT asks for forgiveness and Deep says okay then give me all the property and BT gets angry and leaves

Mamsa and Chanchel makes him realize he will even loose the property he has on his name if he keeps doing this and it will all go to Mohit and this makes Deep upset (what idiot now you get it and you have your own property why you care about Ranveers property too)

Deep goes and apologies to BT and BT gets emotional and hugs him (he is so sweet) but Deep is not sympathetic at all he shows no emotions hugging his father

Dhapu finds out MS never went to farm and this makes her angry and heads toward Mauatt

RukVeer and MS have lunch and just as he was to leaves Dhapu comes and hides but when she looks back is surprise to see RukVeer together and even more surprised why is he with her and show ends on her shocking ugly face (omg I really don't like her because she really is dumb)

Tomorrow: IDIOT WOMAN DHAPU tells everyone Ranveer is alive and this makes everyone shocked and all end up at the Shrvandhaam and see Ranveer hugging Rukmi and Rasal is surprised'(ugghhh I want to kill this dumb woman I really am giving her title of DD DUMB DHAPU because who thinks is her friend are really her enemies and she is throwing her own daughter in death someone please really slap some sense in her why would she not got MS 1st ughh I am so annoyed I couldn't even see the promo anyone else feel the way I do)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I do feel lyk kicking out dhapu 😡..n yes thnks for the update..!!

Rohini

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh goooddd .. so once again Evil wins in this show - because Dhapu that idiot woman will poison everyone's mind against rukhmi-deep will once again fill ranveers ears with poison agains rukhmi - Rasal and all haveli folks will hate rukhmi - Back to square one - I would like a word with the creatives, I mean I am not a writer - but I am pretty sure I can come up with some way better story lines ... idiots .. I am mad ...
samirah23 thumbnail
This show is getting a bit tough to watch!
ria_1989 thumbnail
OMG  will rukmi ever get justice?I think ts show hs got de moral: truth never wins.I m fed up wt ds show😡.what u guys say?