Mohabbat Lounge [4/2 - Epi 72 ]

Du_Nish thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#1


A sweet hello to all the Mohabbatians🤗

Welcome back,,''Mohabbatians'', to show ''kitni mohabbat hein'' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments,

As always, continue to rock in the awesome lounge😉

However, not to forget few rules to keep the lounge chilled;)
1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.


Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

*****

*****

First of all, thank you pooja, for letting me opening today's thread🤗
Hello mates, I actually opened the thread as it is the last time for me to open a thread😊and I wanted to seize this occasion for me to share some of the sweetest moment I had in the lounge with KMH2, like some of you know, I have bagged an intenship, I will talk a little on it below😉
A Note from me:
As most of you know, I am an accounts/finance professional with passion of writing,😊 this platform was the best platform I got to test whether my passion is skillful or not😊, with the admiration and love and friendship I received here, with different personality of friends and different age group as well, along with KMH2, this lounge has become a strong bond to me. I really can't resist of not dropping here as it was part of my companion that kept my ''live'' nature fun when the days were dulled with dying dissertation time😆 As I knew this year I am back in the job world, I need to give my time there and unfortunately means that forsaking my time here😊 Yet I am really happy guys,the position I bagged is actually kind of dream job I thought to be in aur as it is cut throat competition, I need to give 100 percent focused there. Back in real life where days now will be gym-work-temple-home(cooking)-book. As you can see little time for me for virtual world, I might really try to get in weekend if I am free from food shopping or if I am not chillling with cousins or buddies. I will surely try to drop in guys, I had besta time here as well but it will not be often.
About the job
My door of opportunity has been knocked in the trading platform. Trading for me is an amazing job but as when there will be other priorities later in life, this is still a temporary take just for myself to be happy that I indeed had been in my dream job in the dream land I thought to do my masters. My dream is continuing to fulfil guys and it feels really good, even if now all my sweet mates are not here, but one or two are still like my angels, I feel blissed at times😊. So trading implies the buying and selling of financial assets - stocks,treasury or commodities (gold, precious metals,oil,...) while buying in the financial terms means ''long position'' and selling means ''short position''
As traders, with technical tools and the frequency of the news globally, we need to make sure to take the right position placed for us to keep the fund the same or increased or to make a profit. Well as the profit is the sole determinant of the salary pay, this is indeed a risky job but I love it indeed. What attracts me in this job is the kind of self development of personality. There is no time to be stressed or else that will reflect in the position traded and that will definitely bring loss. Whenever position is going on the opposite trend you presumed, you need to take it as it comes,with calm head,revised the strategy. For me, it really shapes my personality. I sincerely to do well in the job and confirmed my place, that will be the best gift I will give my parents,guys😊
About my journey in the KMH2 forum:
Like I told some of you, this lounge is really a part that will always bring a smile in my face, even if I will not be able to be here so often now, but will not dissolve completely. My first friend here was pranii, I wish she read this take today😊
Pranii was the first friend who told me about this KMH2 lounge and then came Shibzy. Both of you made my day reading those previous takes. Then it comes for me to know other wonderful friends like tanu,aanchi,olly,,anjali,sanju,pooja and kavya. Among with Shibz and Pranii, if i am not wrong ( I hope I did not miss anyone here) were the first for me to start this rocking lounge, a journey from daily thread to Mohabbat lounge😉 and it is awesome guys👏👏👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 I sincerely enjoy to be part of it,even if now Sanju and Pranii have disappeared😆 Lol they come when they can make it though,😊, and will be the same for me, Like all of you know, all these girls have different style of writing, while sanju,olly,anjie.pooja and aanchi had light takes, shibz,kavya and pranii had more of a meaningful take😆Uhh i guessed it will be them to tell me where I situated. Writing posts and then being praised was so delightful feeling to me, at first I took it as a writer with her audience but then gradually melts to buddies feelings to all of them and slowly the Mohabbat Lounge grows and more friends interact, and all of them keep the logo of Mohabbat lounge and that is : ''Chilling''
Writing individual posts also was really much appreciated with other KMHians and that was indeed so good for me. So those days I was just doing one thing: Writing😆: IF writing (75%😆) dissertation writing(25%😆😆)
Then I became part of RKA too, well initially was really for Pranii, she was sad that RKA has to close and told her,lets see what we can do. Joining RKA was a different and cool experience too, knowing other buddies like Mehr, Jaya, Shaheen, Sarab,Nimra, Summaiya were another sweet interaction. RKA is closed but the friendship is still here, even if it is dormant to some of them as they are not watching KMH. Another interesting moment, Mehr way of writing was really sweet and eye catching with her welcome of ''phoolon ki baarish''⭐️ and Shaheen and I were having the same style of writing👍🏼. Hope to catch with them in any show that we might coincide following as for the moment, I am only with KMH2😊
Well I will not forget to add Shilpa and Anita who were also among the first chillers of Lounge and it grows and meets wonderfully other friends of the same wavelength😊
To all the mates, those who I wrote their names and those that I did not as well, all of you remain special friends to me.
I guess I need to come back to the KMH2 world😆
Guys, continue to think ''Raj ke daddy kaun hein''😆 well from me, personal advice will be: ''sit back aur chilled as it can still the unsolve mystery like the past feud''😆and ''pray to have more and more ''KMH music'' Well I hope they dont overblend the music and get to feel on KMH music more.
In trying to guess on RAj, we forgot really to see this crucial change😉
''Guys, yesterday for the first time, DOn Rudra Pratap Singhania smiled and laughed and cracked joke..👏👏👏'' Is not that amazing, the innocent child has already influenced all of them. From the same wavelength Arohi to Arjun drove to bachpana aur ab it is full of Singhania familly👏👏👏
Whatever it takes, I just feel everything will flow on positive note, even the tashan of Arjuhi will be defintely out of love aur not of enemity thought ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
By the way another funny note is the 9th standard biology class contrast with Bua aur Teji🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When the 6 year old kid learned that on how a kid comes in earth from headboy of 9th standard 🤣🤣 We found that the 6 year old kid is smarter than bua aur teji 🤣🤣🤣 who thought that Romit-Sanchit is a couple with a kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hilarious.
''Wonder what to be seen today as yesterday the Kumud as father bursted laugther from me. I had so loud laugh that I woke my Aunty up 🤣🤣🤣 and need to explain why I was laughing like this'' 🤣🤣🤣 I really did not expect this haircut will bring to this extent, she was already taunted by Biji and now the kid bhi 🤣🤣 and another funny thing, Arjun said 6years ago Romit had a haircut🤣🤣🤣 Man, there is some hair groW*H problem in Romit 🤣🤣🤣 For 6 years without a cut, that hair is really short 🤣🤣🤣🤣''
@aksh,kuki,tanu and akki1103 - I replied to you in the previous post.(page 24/25)
Edited by Eshu11 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

334

Views

17k

Users

37

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#2

Edited

That was another funny episode aired tonight and enjoyed it indeed 😊😊😊
Arohi
😆 seriously thats for her, Oh guys she is jealous😆😆, jealous that in her thoughts Arjun loved someone more than her😆😆 making her process in mind as follows:
Raj's mom+ gifts = LOVE😆😆😆 Arohi = No gift = timepass😆😆😆😆😆 'Oh Arohi come on yaar, we all know girl friends get more gifts than wife because girlfriends must be taken care as only happy moments are shared in sense of pleasure while wife she is the motivation of the man in both ups and downs' Seriously she was so jealous that another tit for tat by burning the best childhood memories of Arjun. Oh guys I went to world of 'ek pal zindagi' of KMH1 but what happened next, initially I felt so bad for Arjun but at least the lighter remains😊 aur again the trekking trip was just like to drive the fiery fearless personality of Arjun, still it was adventurous and fun for a child. Arjun gulped this pain again because Arohi talked of love again and felt betrayed just like initially she felt, and as Biji said this child will definitelymake them succumb hatred and get them together again👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Biji is smart👏👏👏👏👏
Arohi and Shefali convo was sweet too ''model to aunty type''🤣 🤣🤣🤣 I initially thought it might be Shreya the mom but she has a child of 2 year old and in the previous scene Raj said that his mom dumped him 6 months ago aur another similarity between kumud and Arohi is found 🤣🤣🤣 she does not want to make herself sound like aunty type but Arohi hey yaar Aunty type means physical appearance nah and this is free delivery from Ekta Maiya how will Shef compared u as Aunty 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You should not hide, I actually like you are remembering your childhood with Raj, it is true staying with a kid brings childhood memories back👍🏼
The video game was a cute scene, hey kavya, remembered we wanted a WII game scene between Arjuhi and we got to see it child and Arjun and I liked it, it reminds me I used to play playstation with my 7 year old nephew😉 I still need to go to gaming for playstation in holidays 🤣 By the way the gun,knife and anything it is perfectly normal to be part of boy's childhood, cousins and bro and I used to play ''thieves and polices'' ''watergun shoots'' ''hunt for gun,(used to bury it in uncle's garden🤣🤣🤣) and it really does not have connection of someone turning to a don 🤣🤣🤣 By the way guys, did u notice, Arjun only talks on Billu now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so they have cut Makhand completely 🤣🤣🤣 trying to make us think Arjun has only Billu as friend🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG Guys, Ekta Maiya kya kya kar sakti hein yaar, Makhand to completely scrap kardiya 🤣🤣🤣 All of us need to forget there has been a childhod friend of Arjun named Makhand,he has forgotten too 🤣🤣🤣
Arohi is starting a mission : Whose the mother of Raj 😆 sounded so much like mission patao of jungle make me think in this mission she gonna patao again, I am with u Biji 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shefali bhi hein aap ke saath 🤣🤣 Wonder what news Shef will tell Arohi - she meets Mickey🤣 Lets wait if Ekta Maiya has not forgot about it 🤣🤣
Raj is just awesome 🤣🤣🤣 Maths ka champion👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 A genius like RPS 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 waiting Rashi to adopt him for sure 😊 Sami's performance is commendable👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 The perfect sweetness and innocence we need in the show⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I am looking forward on Arohi's mission 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that posted picture of Karan as Sexy Secretary in fb makes me think once again they remember the Ahluwalia is from law family 🤣 and will make all the audience forgot she just graduated 🤣🤣 now I am pretty sure we will know that she graduated in law 🤣🤣🤣 and she gonna fight Raj's case 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Overall an entertaining episode!😉😉
Edited by Eshu11 - 15 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#3

this for raj 👏🤗. cute and smart kid 👍🏼, kitna sab kuch karvaya kehelvaya arjuhi se. he knows capitals of 12 countries, tables upto 12, and also that babies come from delhi 😆. I somehow felt arohi will ask raj abt his mom and dad, and she asked all cute questions, loved it, 'mom ne dad ke baare mein kya bataya' 'kaha ghumne jaate the''kya gifts dete the'😳, ha ha and raj ne bhi bata diya 'bahut saare gifts dete the' 'mujhe to abhi tak nahi diya' 😳 , diya tha lekin gauri hadap gayi , 'mom se jyada aur koi pasand nahi' oh o raj beta why did say this , now she wants to make hisaab barabar na. but I wish arjun saw all this, atleast he wld know what is bothering her 😳.

and the way she does that, she first invoked him to talk abt childhood uski bhi kya yaadein thi , revolver, knife, vacation in jungle with rudra 😆 then prompts him to show them, arjun calls her ur dushman but believe her so easily, sochna tha na daal mein kuch kala hai , nai he proudly presents his memories , bachpan ki pics, maps etc. arohiiii 😲 why did u brun them u cld have just crumpled them , so atleast he wld still have those little memories with him. but nai lighter khud arjun ne di to why wld arohi not use it. she burnt all of it just like she was burning inside.🥺. Look at his reaction when she burns it, he luks as if he saw some mad act 🤣 pagal ladki 😡😆. also when the money, meant for kids, was burning he didnot mind the fire and still tried to pick up some notes, lekin here he does not even try , rudra ki itni bhi value nai hai 🤣.

she also tells him clearly why she did it, and surprisingly arjun was more affected by her words than her actions 💔, after a long time he too felt the anguish and this time in flashback they showed both of them saying ILU👍🏼. shayad effect of that memory and her tears he almost said something but stops. good job by both of them here👏. dadi ne sari baat sun li😆, she will key in raj now 👍🏼.

cute interaction betn aro shef 😆. she lies to shef that she is teaching discipline to arjun 🤣 and shef believed 🤣, dono pagal hai. Arohi's operation dhundo raj's mom shuru, pata nai ab kya karegi 🤔. next we see raj eating dadi's sar😆. 'gum apni bottle mein kyun nahi chipakti' 'bandar ka muh laal kyun hota hai'😆, and all the while he is luking so innocent 👏, 'aisa koi sawal nai pata jiska jawab mujhe aata ho' and he asks the ace question, why dad is not accepting me as his kid, 'aise mummy dad milenge jo hamesha fight karte, aur aap unhe punish bhi nahi karte ', and dadi got her opening 👍🏼.


and we see arjun with the kid alone 👏, loved it, 'is game ki stage cross karne ki prob prb prob ' 'probability?...' '..nahi hai' 🤣👏, so cute it was, 'math mein to tej hai , english bhi sikh leta' 😆, kid doesnt care, continues 'kaam ki baat suno...' and then wins and blackmails the don 🤣, romit ke samne izzat bachani ho to photo chahiye apki wife ke sath 👍🏼. and makes arjun think of her again, arjun is unable to get her 'white saree with rose petals' image out of his mind 😳, he remembers it everytime, aaj kya baat hai bahut flash backs yaad aa gaye 😳. Definitely the incident during honeymoon has had a subconsicious effect on both of them suddenly reducing the degree of hatred 😉 and hence all this utar chadav in behaviour , and in the end he luks like is willing to even hang up the pic. loved the kid's lines in this scene also 👍🏼.


good episode, good acting by all 👍🏼 , the kid's way of dialouge delivery is commendable 👏. karan's chemistry with kids has always been wonderful 👍🏼, even kritika has good chemistry with the kid. dialouges and bg score good.

@nisha - congrats once again 👏. trading is an interesting field and keeps the person alert and smart all the time. I am sure u will succeed.
you are one of the brilliant and intelligent writers I have come across, loved ur way of analysing the characters and story. I remember in the intial days of this show, when some ppl were confused abt arjun's character your posts were like a relief putting so much light on it. We will sure miss ur posts, but do come for weekend roundups.
Edited by kavyasam - 15 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
reserved for announcements and next weeks schedule

Schedule for Next Week:
Monday - Shibz
Tuesday - Tehreem
Wednesday - Aanchi
Thursday - Anjali
Friday - Pooja
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 15 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
reserved for my take


page 1
--HiNa-- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
res sorry mein weekend mien ghar nahi ho toh i cant edi
Edited by kmh24ever - 15 years ago
shibz thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
Nisha....big big hugs to u...🤗🤗🤗
u made me senti venti...:")

first of all congratulations for your dream job...:D

gal...how can i forget how much positivity u brought with you... while everythin seemed like going out of hands...n my buddies & me were tensed u brought in that wave of relief... those smiles in our faces...that came to last forever... made us understand the concept n characters by taking us on a ride through that wonderful book... awe..it was such a pleasure to read through your mind...

we started to understand KMH2 better seeing it from the right perspective n i feel so delighted now to be loving this show like i loved KMH1 no matter wat....:)

All the best wishes to u with your career n personal life...
hope to see you peeking in during the weekends..
will miss you lots...
who'll give critical analysis now like u did? 😳
oh btw i have stopped going too deep with analyzing awesome scenes n lines..coz such scenes happen wen either Arjun or Arjun-Arohi both are drunk😆 n it is all forgotten jab nasha uthar jaata hai😆

sigh!! take care buddy...will miss u terribly...more than being inactive..its the thought of a person giving a farewell speech dat is depressing...😭 i once got soo angry & sad wen Pranii did a similar thing...but she came back

anyways...i wish u loads of luck... c ya at the lounge again...:')
btw u'l be in touch on fb na?
______________________________________________

i dont remember much of the dialogues in today's epi...🤔 dun want to bore u with a long analysis of the episode we all write about...i liked it wen Arohi was asking Raj bout his Mom n what his dad did for her😆 i think i understand Arohi now....i guess the creatives have decided to keep her like that...childlike, impulsive, no fear of the result of her violent acts...😆 n Arjun loves her with all his heart...her acts are annoying...psycho types but is still pure at heart...may be thats why Arjun forgives her despite her devilish deeds...aakhir shaitaan tho bacche bhi hote hain yet they are the most pleasing..the most innocent n the most beautiful souls...

Arohi just cannot take the pain she has been experiencing coz of Arjun...she loves him lots but due to her immaturity or dumbness she cannot accept it... so finds alternate ways to vent her frustration like burning those memories of Arjun's childhood...hence hurting him...Arjun on the other hand being calm & mature understands Arohi very well... so he valued her tears more than her act of burning..
however Arohi i thought has learnt her lesson burning Arjun's money but guess some things never change...

Raj saying taht Arohi is ugly was too good a reply she could get😆😆

wen Arohi came to Arjun's room n starts talkin bout her childhood..it was soo nice to see Arjun smilin...😍
Arohi:kaise din aaye mere...usually aisi baatein doston se share kiya katre hain lekin muje apne dushman se share karna pad raha hai..
dost ho ya dushman..hai tho apna hi na Arohi😍
he den sits beside her on the bed...soo cute..😍.. listens to her also answers her questions...choo chweet..😍..

Arjun had tears in his eyes...he is soo patient towards her...just one realization from Arohi's side & an affectionate hug will heel Arjun's wounds...Arohi jaldi karo😳

so dadi cupid n potha cupid will help Arjuhi unite...😆

jhoot ka hi sahi yet i love the father-son duo..😍..soo cute... as expected wonderful chemistry👍🏼 n Arjun in pink..😍.. love his cutee expressions...
guess m here only to drool over Arjun these days😆😆 sorry if i got u bored guyz... dun think i wrote anythin sensible bout the epi😳

Edited by shibz - 15 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
Res!!

Hey Eshu!! Congratulations 👏 & a hugeee hug 🤗 on ur success!! I'm very happy to know that u got ur dream job.. I wish u all the very best and I hope u keep climbing the ladder of success!!

Coming to the episode: I love love love this kido 🤗🤗!!! usne to woh kar diya jo bade bade cupids nahin kar paye jaise hamari dadi, shefali.... I mean 1st day par hi Arohi se Arjun ko yeh kehelva to diya that she really loved him and she feeling jealous and very sad that Arjun shared his life with someone else other than her!! good job kid.. very well done 👏👏👏

Loved the 1st interaction btw Raj and Arohi.. was super cute😊😊! Super loved the jealousy that creeped in Arohi when Raj told her, his dad used to give his mom loads of gifts and and shared all his talks with her.. aur apni pyaari Arohi ne bina fuse ke hi mind ka bulb jala diya and soch liya ke Arjun never gave her gifts and never shared any talks with her!! kya karoon mein iss ladki ka.. Arohi sweetheart!! when he shared his life secret with u.. tab to uski baat sunni nahin thi.. aur aab complains!! 😲😲ulta chor kotwal ko daante!! but no problem.. KMHians & Arjun very well know that aapka screw thoda dhila hai.. so, we can understand!!

My favourite scene of the epi: surely the childhood talks btw Arjuhi and their confrontation.. I was so waiting for something like this which would bring out their feelings in open that they have buried deep inside.. Loved how Arjun was cutely smiling 😊 when Arohi was talking abut her childhood days!! More than that I loved how Arjun was worried for Arohi (before she came into the room) and was thinking if he'll be able to lie to Arohi!! goes to show how much he cares for her even though he doesn't admit it.. Arohi is such a brat!! aare yeh koi coal ki bhatti mein job karti thi kya.. jab dekho cheezein jalati rehti hai... aaj to mere Arjun ki memories hi jaladi😡😡😡!! but I actually felt hopeful with that burning his "memories with rudra" scene because for me it signified that she would be a firm support to Arjun in future by burning his painful as well as lonely past and would help him build up new beautiful memories which he would cherish for life!! Again this scene showed the immature but childish, impulsive and vulnerable side of Arohi. She was jealous and hurt thinking abut Arjun sharing his life with someone else other than her.. she could not control her feelings to surface today and result... again burnt memories!! it went to show how much she still love him and she unconsiously, vented those feelings out on Arjun today.. they pain in her heart was soooo visible in her eyes.. Kudos 👏👏👏 to kritika for that scene.. awesome job!!
On the other hand, being the calm, composed and the mature one out of the two, Arjun listened to all her accusations quietly because he does realize how much the thought of him loving someone else would be hurting Arohi!! he didn't retaliate with anger, in fact patiently let her vent out her feelings 👏👏👏.. I'm soooo much in love with this character, Arjun!! He was sooo sad on seeing one of his most beautiful memories burn away.. and he was also very hurt seeing Arohi's pain which was very visible in his eyes with those tears!! He so wanted to tell her that Raj is not his kid but couldn't tell her bcoz of his majboori!! beautiful beautiful scene... loved it to core!! I guess the realization of love has started for both.. slowly and gradually.. waiting for Arohi to understand Arjun's stand, his helplessness and Arohi's one step towards Arjun would completely melt him & take away all the pain he's going through!! awww... already in Arjuhi land!!😍😍😍

Awww... I'm loving this father-son bonding.. even though a farce.. but at least for now. Loved how cutely Raj called Arjun "dad" 😊😊.. Video game scene was super cute.. and math master 👏👏👏.. sacchi mein dadi rightly said every generation is one step ahead of the other one!! aaj to Raj ne dad ko Mario khelna sikha diya and loved Arjun's expressions when Raj was blackmailing him for Arjuhi pic together!! He was sooooooo cute when he remembered past moments with Arohi & said she has beautiful hair and her hands r soft as welll..😳😳😳
Seems like Monday episode is gonna be so much fun.. with Arjun trying to get Arohi to take a genuinely smiling pic with him.. Arjun beta tu to gaya😆!! yeh kaam to himalaya chadhne se bhi zyada tough hai.. so, All the very best to u!!! much needed 4 u!!😆😆

Edited by love_kuki - 15 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
Congratulations Nisha for the job👏 n all the best😊..very happy that you got ur dream job😳 n guys im very sorry i couldn't participate in our lounge this week😭 I am gonna miss today's KMH also😭
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
hey people ... Ssup??

Nice episode....
😊
Omg raj is choooo cutee..... Muahh... 😊
Episode started with raj playing all alone with his toys.. Arohi cums n asks him tum yahan kya kar rahe ho... Mein khel raha hun sab toh gaye n koi nai khel raha toh mein akele hi khel raha hun....
Raj : mujhe pata bache kahan se aate hai... Lolzz 😃
Arohi : kahan se aate hai ??? [:O]
Raj : delhi se lolzzzzzz.... How cute is he... [:*]
ok so now arohi tries to find out dat who is raj's mom.. Mission "raj ki mom"..
Arohi : tumne apne dad ko dekha hai?? Tumhe unka naam pata hai??
Raj : nai, mum kehti thi ki woh unse saari baat share karte the the n bahut gifts laate the...
Arohi : tumhari mum kaise thi.
Raj : bahut achi thi...
Arohi : mese bhi achi thi.... 😉
Raj : aap toh ugly ho ...lolzzz raj hawww bache galat baat mom ke aise nai bolte... 😉
Arohi : oye agar mein ugly hun toh tu koi ms india nai hai....
Dis convo was v sweet....
Omg arohi u r so jealous dat ki aap detective bante ja rahe ho.... 😉
here cums arjun n arohi...omg i thought arohi sai mein unki pics ko bas dekhengi..d way she asked i thought she will jus see it ...bt ye kya kia arohi pics ko bhi jala dia paise ki tarah.... [:O] but seriously the whole convo between arjun n arohi was vvvvv nice...luvd it.... raj ke aate unko bhi apna bachpan yaad aa gaya.... 😊 dat was v nice.... 😍
Hmmm seeing dis an idea strike bijji ...n now she thinks kabhi kabhi pyar barane ke liye thore takrar honi chahiye.. i mean she said ki jaise kai mese paani ko alag karne ke liye pathar fenkna parta hai.. By dat she means dat yes raj is d 1 who cn bring dem closer.... 😊 superb aakhir woh uske mom dad hai ..😉
Haha arohi n bijji bichare kahan fass gaye raj ke itne saare questions mein lolzzz....itna pareshan kar raha hai woh dono ko...
Shefali n arohi convo nice.. 😊

bijji ne raj ke ears mein kya secret bola?? 😊 ummm thinking....

arjun playing video game ..mario..dats mah favourite... 😉 arjun mujhe bhi bulana tha na mein bhi khelti...😉
convo btw both dad n son nice....
Omgg yahan toh jsiko dekho woh hi bribe kar raha hai 😃 ...lolzzz ab toh dekho "bare miyan toh bare miyan chote miyan subhanallah..." 😉

Overall nice episode...
Love u arjun n arohi.....n raj muahhh...


@eshu congratulations dear for ur dream job..work hard n give ur best..all d best for ur future..may u succeed at evry step in ur life...god bless you....
😊

Shivani..
Edited by shiviloveskmh - 15 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".