Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: beboholic
He is so Hot! 😳 I wish I was the one singing with him!
Originally posted by: koolchick
Sunidhi is one lucky girl😛
I somehow end up loving all of his songs even though it's all about romance/love in a nightclub😆 I bet the same thing will happen again when this one comes out
I don't like it when girls gush over my crush😡 Leave him alone, he's mine. Well yeah he has a girlfriend but I can dream that he's mine.....awww how I love him so much, he's so perfect looking, great singer and a great body and perfect face😳
https://x.com/i/status/2075294875466264772 https://x.com/i/status/2075455500477698366
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
https://x.com/Ranveertbt/status/2035557301319258578
Dhurandhar 2 - Box Office Carnage On Saturday Sunday 22 March 2026 13.30 ISTBox Office India Trade Network Dhurandhar 2 smashed all records on...
19