Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey hello
how r u ?

i am very upset right now just read somewhere Maan will meet with accident , Geet cant find him and he stay with some one else for a week

what the hellllllll
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

hey hello

how r u ?

i am very upset right now just read somewhere Maan will meet with accident , Geet cant find him and he stay with some one else for a week

what the hellllllll

M doing well how abt u???
Naaaahiiiiiiiiiiii.... aisa mat bolo *sniff sniff*

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kya karo mujhe bhi nahin dekhna ye Sab
i cant see all this crap yaar

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Geet's compelling tale, that was:

A rose longed for the company of the bees, but none would come to her. Even so, the flower was still capable of dreaming. When she felt all alone, she would imagine a garden filled with bees that came to kiss her. And so she managed to resist until the next day, when she opened her petals again.  "Aren't you tired?" another rose asked her.  "No, I have to go on fighting".  "Why?". "Because if I don't open up, I wither".

Al
I am falling in love with your writing...you are so eloquent and the analogy stumped me. My first crush at a young age of 15 was for a guy who had the best english and diction in the school and he happened to be the head boy..so yeah a leader..i have the habit of falling for the leaders!!

sorry i digress..but...simply loved the way you portray why one would do what one does... as they say
Karm karna..apna kartavya hai.. else we would not be considered to be living..isnt it??

karmanye vadhi karaste ma pheleshu kadachana! my sanskrit is non existent..but i felt that was the essence of what you wrote...!!

For Maan who made his empire through shrewd decisions, was lost for action: (Maan ki izzat ko khatra).
A philosophers thought:  Decision comes only when there is no confusion.  WHen there is no confusion, there is no decision.  If there is a piece of wood and a biscuit on your desk, do you decide which one to eat?

I am a little confused here. Did you mean the first sentence to be true or the second for they seemed  contradictory to me. though to me the example gave the essence that sometimes things are like a no brainer!! typical american term.
did i miss something in the philosophy you were imparting?

For Geet: Darling you are vibrant and spontaneous; the actor who has given rise to the guileless witness:(Chand zameen pe utra).
Action is spontaneous when there is no actor.  In you, there is no actor and there is a witness.  An actor is either confused or decisive, but the witness smiles and realizes that the action is spontaneous.
Yep i think she is honing her craft to perfection and is a natural. Kudos to her. I usually forget to praise her...but there in probably lies the biggest praise... she is so natural that i think praise is superfluous...

uski sahejta..mujhe...bhaati hai
uski masoomiat lubhati hai
Geet the character and the actor are but one
Dont know where one begins and the other ends!!

i donno if someone from the CVs reads this!! do tell DD she is simply superb..and...i have no words to describe her talent.

For Frivolous Annie:
What is the difference between a river and a flooded field? When the water flows outside its banks, it is a flood.  But when the water flows within its banks, it is a river.  When your emotions get flooded everywhere, the mind is in a mess.  But when the emotions flow intensely in one direction, it connects with a more powerful force of sincerity and reason to fulfil and nourish.

Hmm! interesting yes her mind is a mess and it has been played with brutally. A flood is expected. I feel Geet will be the dam..that will help her not wrought havoc in the family... somehow i perceive that... Geet has to be the binding force in the family...the gluten if you will.

For Arjun:
Lack of insight into your own mind and its sensitivity. You have a freedom without discipline which is absolute misery.

To me he is misguided, fickle...for how does love for a sibling make a man leave his principles... i know..shock has manifestation that be grave and i see one example of that. This man is going to do nothing but repent alas will lose all that he holds dear...

for a man without principles..is he a man??

Cheers.πŸ˜›

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rickks

What's the difference between Geet and Ani, except that Geet came from a more conservative family, and her immediate family was present to witness her marriage with Dev, regarding which everything was FAKE and Ani comes from quite a modern upbringing who gets away with what she wants, and did not have any witness at all to the so called marriage with Arjun.

Just compare both the situation the Girls have been in'.You can witness History Repeat'.The plot is same

The whole Geet-Dev Thing takes place in a matter of 25-27 days'.

The whole Ani-Arjun matter too takes place in a time frame of 25-27 days'max 32

Geet was made to believe that Dev truly loves her, he convinces her that he is blessed to get Geet as his partner etc and so She builds up all her FUTURE LIFE based on that only to be shattered'.

Same happens with Ani; she too is made to believe that she is the center of Arjun's Universe' that she is the one for him, and so she too dreams of a life with him based on what he said'will be shattered or not time will show

For Geet she believed that she was married and she was giving herself to her husband'Was he her husband NO!!!

For Ani she too believed that she was getting married to Arjun and she was giving herself to the one she thought was her life partner her soul mate'.

Both these times the Girls believed that the Guys they were giving their selves to were honest and true to their words'..

And so they both have been the Victim of the same, just the motive they were used was different one for self Interest, one for the sake of Revenge'.

What happened with Geet after she finds out Dev cheated her, what she does, how she takes control of her life is what we expect every other woman to do, if they fall prey for the fake marriage and atrocities in the name of family honor'.

What Ani will do when she finds out, she has been used will def be something to watch out for'.

Just because she got intimate with Arjun on the day of her brothers wedding, she is bashed left right and center, I feel that's unfair'.. Its Sad Ki Ani is being treated so rudely''

Both the cases are same, then why was Geet Sympathized and why is Ani scrutinized????

I am not defending Ani'.I really wish she would have boldly said to Arjun ki they can't do this'..

But at the end of the day she for once just believed and trusted the person she felt was genuinely in love with her'.

Just my POV...Not to Offend anyone

Whoa there Viji!!

i think the timelines are a bit off..

cinematically i felt i was probably a week before.. dev and geet got married and consummated..
but again the girl had no say..she had trusted that the man she is marrying is her legally wedded husband to sleep with him is not just her duty but her right...

contradictorily... Annie here is a frivolous girl who has some idea about what to do or not to do but her trust in the man who promised her the world was misplaced and she actually took a gamble by trusting him in giving her body to him. Beyond the promises which are so easily broken i dont think she had anything to go on...
She stood alone in her fight...with only words of wisdom from a stranger whom she kept bumping into...he was her invisible strength... again a totally different situation from Annie

so yes common point is their trust in the words/actions were broken...but Annie is yet to get that jolt... so how will react is not known..i think she is a rebel and will not leave the guy...and she will again have  a different situation from Geet in terms of support from her family....starting with Geet.

the difference i feel is that Geet was victimized..where as Annie has taken a risk... how is Geet victimized..the very act was a sham but the pretense a total real drama.
Annie's coupling with Arjun was a private moment not known to anyone...in terms of their being a couple...so not natural progression of events...she fell for empty promises...albeit she does not know that...where as Geet believed in the very act that bore witness from both sides of the families...

yes both have been wronged... i do sympathise with Annie.. she does not deserve to be pawn in someone's machinations.. but... sleeping with arjun was her decision..a wrong one..nothing more nothing less..and yes if there are consequences, she will have to face them....alone actually but...she is lucky to have a loving family, a luxury Geet did not enjoy...

no empathy for Annie...though... not because she missed her bro's wedding that i believe is her business..it happens at that age when one is in love with the idea of love and hormone rage stronger than common sense...

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Whoa there Viji!!

cinematically i felt i was probably a week before.. dev and geet got married and consummated..
but again the girl had no say..she had trusted that the man she is marrying is her legally wedded husband to sleep with him is not just her duty but her right...

contradictorily... Annie here is a frivolous girl who has some idea about what to do or not to do but her trust in the man who promised her the world was misplaced and she actually took a gamble by trusting him in giving her body to him. Beyond the promises which are so easily broken i dont think she had anything to go on...
She stood alone in her fight...with only words of wisdom from a stranger whom she kept bumping into...he was her invisible strength... again a totally different situation from Annie

so yes common point is their trust in the words/actions were broken...but Annie is yet to get that jolt... so how will react is not known..i think she is a rebel and will not leave the guy...and she will again have  a different situation from Geet in terms of support from her family....starting with Geet.

the difference i feel is that Geet was victimized..where as Annie has taken a risk... how is Geet victimized..the very act was a sham but the pretense a total real drama.
Annie's coupling with Arjun was a private moment not known to anyone...in terms of their being a couple...so not natural progression of events...she fell for empty promises...albeit she does not know that...where as Geet believed in the very act that bore witness from both sides of the families...

yes both have been wronged... i do sympathise with Annie.. she does not deserve to be pawn in someone's machinations.. but... sleeping with arjun was her decision..a wrong one..nothing more nothing less..and yes if there are consequences, she will have to face them....alone actually but...she is lucky to have a loving family, a luxury Geet did not enjoy...

no empathy for Annie...though... not because she missed her bro's wedding that i believe is her business..it happens at that age when one is in love with the idea of love and hormone rage stronger than common sense...

Vrushu on serious note you have wrote very well, and i think i dont have to say much, cause you have said it all......

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: muniza75

Vrushu on serious note you have wrote very well, and i think i dont have to say much, cause you have said it all......

Muniza

Wow...i said the same thing in different words......here is my response..

I agree that both girls were WRONGED...there is no doubt about it...but to say that both Geet and Anni behaved the same was is totally untrue.  At the time Geet truly believed (in her eyes and in the eyes of the world, including her family, and his family too) that she was marrying Dev, and therefore she was his LEGALLY wedded wife.   She slept with him...in full knowledge that she was his wife and that she was doing the duty of a wife.   It was after the fact that she learned that she was deceived and that she was not his LEGAL wife.   In the case of Anne...she knew when she put the varmala on Arjun, that this was a sham of a wedding...it was not done in front of the world or in front of her family.  She knew that this rasam was just a personal ceremony...that after it, she would not be his LEGAL wife.  That is evident, because later on, while decorating Maan's room for suhaag raat...she goes on to say that "ek din mein bhi shaadi karoongi, ek din me aur arjun bhi phere lenge...ek din meri sej be sajegi."  So she is in full knowledge that she slept with Arjun outside the confines of marriage, where as Geet slept with Dev in the full knowledge that she is in the confines of marriage. 

The INTENT for both of the girls was totally different, hence the situation is totally different.  I sympathized and empathized with Geet when she found out that Dev deceived her.....but with  Anne, i sympathize that she has been deceived, but I CANNOT empathize with her, for I would not have done what she did, were i in her situation.

That is the key...we all EMPATHIZE with GEET, but we all cannot EMPATHIZE with Anne.   I hope this made sense.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Nags - her reply reminds your reply to viji, agree with you....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Whoa there Viji!!

Yes very true.....Connecting the two sentences...Yes i agree Ani could and should have very well not give into Arjun's brain Game

For what Ani is gonna do, one has to wait and watch....that's the very reason i did not mention the after tracks in my post😊

the difference i feel is that Geet was victimized..where as Annie has taken a risk...
I dont think you have to explain any further....But this very sentence has said it all.....Yes Ani has taken a Risk, i agree very well...Thanks Vrush for the past 2-3 Days i have been thinking whether what i had written was correct...I wrote what i felt but still was apprehensive about it...But i guess sometime one needs slightly a different tactic to make see where the difference lies....Thanku Vrushu...Lub you.....
how is Geet victimized..the very act was a sham but the pretense a total real drama.

yes both have been wronged... i do sympathise with Annie.. she does not deserve to be pawn in someone's machinations.. but... sleeping with arjun was her decision..a wrong one..nothing more nothing less..
Yes....I see what you have tried to say here and i agree as well😊
and yes if there are consequences, she will have to face them....alone actually but...she is lucky to have a loving family, a luxury Geet did not enjoy...

no empathy for Annie...though...
not because she missed her bro's wedding that i believe is her business..it happens at that age when one is in love with the idea of love and hormone rage stronger than common sense...

Very True Vrushu......Thanks for making me see what i actually could not.....even if i kew this...i was not able to see it.....

Love Viji 😊
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For Maan who made his empire through shrewd decisions, was lost for action: (Maan ki izzat ko khatra).
A philosophers thought:  Decision comes only when there is no confusion.  WHen there is no confusion, there is no decision.  If there is a piece of wood and a biscuit on your desk, do you decide which one to eat?

I am a little confused here. Did you mean the first sentence to be true or the second for they seemed  contradictory to me. though to me the example gave the essence that sometimes things are like a no brainer!! typical american term.
did i miss something in the philosophy you were imparting?

Yup a brain teaser alrightπŸ₯±.  In Maan's case a decision needed to be made thru a series of confusing  statements, that walled up.  He rightfully needed to give in to his wife, he needed to take care of her health, he wanted to respect the baby to be born without any taxing problems to it to be born into this world;  If he was not confused, he would not even have to make a decision - decision comes from the intellect and passion is born of the senses and the physical body.  He would just passionately given in to the moment of the SR.  Would he think that he even needs to choose between wood and biscuit.  He would just eat the biscuit.  As simple or complicated as our minds would be.πŸ˜†

Cheers Vru.πŸ˜›