Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shaaranya

I noe that was the last straw on the camel's back
refering 2 DB as Maan ki asli GEET!!!😡😡😡
n yeah u're rite aaj toh sirf date dikhaya hai kya pata kal kya dikhayenge😲

If someone gets upset when their personal life is discussed or commented about then their personal life should be kept personal not displayed to the whole world, after inviting attention one cannot refute the consequences; atleast that's my POV

Well all I want to think about it Maaneet, good thing I didn't watch SBB & SBS don't want to ruin my mood
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chill peeps... We have seen worst of all this... If we just mention about all these, many will not hesitate to hurl stones on us... If something happens tomorrow, then they will blame us for that! We talked so all that happened... But what tehy will be blind about is the source of this discussion! you and I are not discussing this out of the blue! WE DISCUSSED BECAUSE THEY SHIOWED!!!!So we are discussing something onscreen right?😡😡 LIMITS YAAR!! Some people just get away so easily!

Fine i dont want to burn my blood for hopeless things like these!lets jump to Maneet/Gurti land! all of us!!!! All of you now re-see the monday and tuesday episode and CHILL!!!

Dont drag this further please!!! I am saying out of experience.... We have seen worst of all this!😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Closing the topic for following reasons

1)Repitative topic
2)Indirectly Bashjing actor

**Topic closed
Geet DT