Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: yummimommy
Abida another great addition to your vms!
Just one ?. No rush but ...................beta humri request kub poori hogi?😆I was just wondering how far down the list my request was.........😆
Originally posted by: KriYa_life
😃Wonderful VMs...😭As Usual Im Late... I Did not comment On the Previous 2 VMs na... Toh Punish me if U want... But Pls No Strict Punishment..... As far my request goes, I told U wat scenes I want, right ?? But I still want U to the VM as per Ur wish... U can add any scene U want. Abida, the Best part of ur VMs are Ur Wonderful ideas. The way U Potray the story is just awesum... Mil Jate hai & Tere bin Ek Pal VMs showed Pratigya missing Krishna in her life..
Originally posted by: KriYa_life
Abida.. I Want Tujhko jo Paaya frm Crook.