ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Show starts with Ranbeer cleaning his paintbrush and Rukmi coming with food dish

Rukmi: what are you doing?

Ranbeer: just like me its fresh new days for my brushes also

Rukmi: ok we eat you food

Ranbeer: Aaaaaa'

Rukmi: I fed you yesterday all day

Ranbeer: so what I stayed hungry for two days'so this is your punishment

Rukmi: when will my punishment be over?

Ranbeer: When I say, it is over'

Rukmi: that means I am never getting free

Ranbeer: No, so chup chaap khana kilao

Guruji comes in and he asks I am guessing you are not leaving us now and Rukmi you will be not becoming a NUN'all happens what GOD want and tells Rukmi to save up the money she gets making statue instead of giving it to the Muatt( that what they call the devotee place) and Ranbeer wonders what he can do as Guruji points out Rukmi is his responsibility and Guruji suggests to sell his painting and they all smile'

At haveli everyone is packing Ranbeers belonging so they can give it at Mautt and Rasal sees the sweater she had knitted for him and Rukmi telling her to knit letter R in there and when she gives it to Ranbeer and when he praises about the letter he takes off the sweater and throws it away and Rasal gets upset and says now I know my sister hatred it more important than my love and hearing this Ranbeer apologizes and wears the sweater and Rasal decides to keep the sweater but when Moomal tells her to go down and she will take care of the rest of the clothes she thinks Rasal forgot to put the sweater so she puts it in the bag. Ranbeer is really busy making the painting and Rukmi praises about his talent and he says it's all thanks to her that he finds everything beautiful' Rasal cries when she sees her family and the Pandit talks about doing Havaen so Ranbeers soul can rest in peace as they don't have the ashes of the body while the Havaen is going on they are showing Ranbeer gathering his painting as Deep and Mamsa are thinking how they are gone get away from doing the charity at the Muatt Chanchel tells them to come down as MS is her and this give Mamasa idea and does play that Deeps has lot in his mind and he cannot do everything and MS takes the responsibility to do the charity work and as the servants ware just going the beg opens up and Rasal sees the sweater and says you cannot take this as this is his nishaani and Gaytri says the child is his nishaani you cannot stress yourself and takes her upstairs but MS says she needs to let go his things as he won't find peace if she keeps all his thing and Rasal gives it to MS and cries and falls on the floor and show ends on Rasal'

Monday: Ranbeer calls out Rukmi and MS turns to see and he is happy to see Rukmi but when Ranbeer turns he is shocked'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishuv thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks a ton,was waiting for your update
Bollywood_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail