OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Now dont shoot me down but i just wanted to express an idea i had about how the show should proceed in order for Guddu and Runjhun to be married.
I think Guddu should kidnap Runjhun and carry her in a barn or something for one night. He shouldn't harm her just stay the night with her. I think during the night i can imagine Guddu sitting and staring at her sleeping and get this fuzzy feeling inside him for her .😉
This will make the village talk because she spent one night out from home with Guddu and as per their customs this will be shameful on the part of the girl.
Amma should then request Guddu to marry Runjhun to save her honor and maybe offer him part of the property of something like that .
Then the love story should start between them 😍 - I cant wait !

Please feel free to comment - this is just a fantasy i was having 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice idea yaar
good one 😉
Lets c war happen god knowes how they end up getting married but yaar imagn sumthing sweet n romantic cuz i dont think v can make any guss bout how they get married so thonk bout their life after marrrige
like guddu stops runjhun frm doing work (i know its not romantic but still)
But god knows wat happens cuz in d precap they showd him throwing d mangalsutra (d chain married gals were)
~~~~ thumbnail
nice idea but runjhun will have to suffer a lot if this happenes.. already guddu is leaving no chance to humiliate runjhun..🤢 dunno wat cvs r upto.. 😕
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
that's a good idea becaus ei have been thinking all the time how they will get married, but yeah this will make runjhun suffer more.....

just want to see some romantic scenes between the two