Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

So just need to wait another 6 months to get to the next step ðŸ˜‰
The girl is too in love to care what he's done.

Hes being the typical vampire....I'm too evil to love you or get your love atm I guess.

Next step... I love you too much to leave you

Then We are together no one can separate us...and  I'll fight the world for you

Hehe got you love the typical vampire romance ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰

really dont no much...hahahahahha
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Hehe looks like your following Kinshuk rather then the dramas ðŸ˜‰

opps imagine the impact in a kids brain about vampires opps.... But they are people ouot there that want to be vampires ðŸ˜•

LOL ðŸ˜† yes i have to admit that..* woah* Kinshuk is hot!! his acting is also improved a lot since the days of bidaai, and his character has completely changed and i like this new Kinshuk ðŸ˜‰
but trust me, that guy can make you addict into him, his expressions are to die for at times!

Omgsh! that is just terrible! yeaah vampires are cool as long as they only stay as fiction and not become real!! that's scary stuff then, a child does not want to be experiencing this kinda stuff you know! 
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

LOL ðŸ˜† yes i have to admit that..* woah* Kinshuk is hot!! his acting is also improved a lot since the days of bidaai, and his character has completely changed and i like this new Kinshuk ðŸ˜‰
but trust me, that guy can make you addict into him, his expressions are to die for at times!

Omgsh! that is just terrible! yeaah vampires are cool as long as they only stay as fiction and not become real!! that's scary stuff then, a child does not want to be experiencing this kinda stuff you know! 

LOL! Hes a good actor :D and has a charm about him I agree. He and Neha  together did make me interested in the series. And then got interested in the story

I saw my sister-in-law watching him in Bidaai but I hardly paid any attention haha.

Yup vampires are awesome in fiction lol... dont think I want the walking around in real life lol