Dutta bhaus got the moves..MR @CID*upd*Link*

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys......MR can rock it and shake it man....!!! Armed with a trishul....MR... entered the stage in style and commanded it from the start...!! Some fab moves for someone who was performing (i think) for the first time.....live on stage..! There was a step in his act..when he had to climb on the shoulders of the backup dancers and jump...n the crowd just cheered on n on...!! Dancing on 'Omkara' MR was full on energy and determination!!

The Concept of the performance was Good Vs. Evil and MR represented the Good, the Pure...n hence the color White..!! Sachal Tyagi (from Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya) Represented the Evil and in the duel between Good Vs. Evil.... MR triumphed in true Rockstar Style...!! The song for the duel  was 'Saam Daam Dand Bhed'

Loved it...!! Hope u did so too!! 

Link (@1.55)  - 

or

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi...
there's a topic made abt his performance on CID so pls post the comments there...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I watched it...and loved it. Only sore point was the silver dhoti which was too wide for Mishal and Sachal and ended up looking like a skirt. Wish that was styled better.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Temp. link updated....Mods pls. bear.... IF links awaited
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I watched it...and loved it. Only sore point was the silver dhoti which was too wide for Mishal and Sachal and ended up looking like a skirt. Wish that was styled better.

Yup agree on that..yet.. MRs dhoti looked better than Sachals.....his was kinda getting stuck...at times
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the link - just watched it & MR rocked it!!! and he definetly looked better in that dhoti think compared to the other guy. MR dancing in the DSP hot intense way😍😍😍😍
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
He is awesome in everything....WOW
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I saw that by the standards of other functions most men had decent costumes. Dunno MR ke dhoti ke saath hi aisa kyun kiya. 😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I saw that by the standards of other functions most men had decent costumes. Dunno MR ke dhoti ke saath hi aisa kyun kiya. 😆

I think giving the mytho kinda feel maybe 😆
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot for the links ... as he said even i felt in his 1st performance he looked a bit nrevous but loved the way he jumped so high and took a turn ... wow ... the second one was mindblowing ...superb