nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
superb updae
cont soon
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
voila! Raooooool.. yaay. i love him. for saving Geet.
and please misunderstandings clear kardo Maaneet ke. i mean, its disturbing to fathom them like this. arguing and boxing/fighting/wrestling like shers and shernis. πŸ˜†
lovely update. πŸ˜Š
divareena thumbnail

I know maan is very angry at the way geet spoke to him but the way he handled her was not very polite.

My god who punched the great maan across the face. 😲😲😲😲
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
nice ff. read all parts. loved them.
 pm me when u'll update next.
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting 4 next part😍
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey whn v 'll have d pleasure of reading yr nxt update
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it.Rahul  is there   ... Maan  will be more jelous.woooooh
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 20:

Rahul had heard what had happened in Maan's cabin, and then later on seen Maan march after Geet into her cabin in anger. He had foreseen an unpleasant reaction from Maan, but never had he imagined that he'd try to hurt Geet like that!  His blood down right boiled when he saw Maan manhandle Geet and force himself on her, and immediately turned him around and punched him across the face.

Maan landed on Geet's desk, and on seeing Geet trembling, Rahul immediately wrapped his arms around her to prevent her from collapsing. "Are you allright?", he questioned her with concern.
Geet was holding on to Rahul for support. She had gotten very scared by Maan's outburst, and was in shock. She hugged Rahul, closing her eyes, and burying her face in the comforting safe arms of her friend.

Maan saw this. Not only had this so called Rahul punched him, but he now also had his arms around Geet.
Rahul helped Geet into a chair, and was holding her hands in his, trying to calm her down.

Maan felt a fresh surge of fury engulf him. He pulled Rahul around and punched him across the face. Rahul's head hit the corner of Geet's desk, and started to bleed.
"Rahul! ", Geet cried, as she rushed to him and looked at his wound in horror.
Geet saw Rahul's blood and got very agitated. First he manhandled her, and then he punched her best friend ! That too in her office.
"SECURITY!!", Geet yelled "SECURITY!!"
Two of Geet's bodygaurds rushed in.
"Throw this man out of my office! RIGHT NOW!!" Geet yelled at her bodygaurds.

Maan was shocked at Geet's response. He had never thought her capable of such a reaction. She was throwing him, Maan singh Khurana out!!  The nerve of her!!
"Sir, plz, you have to leave immediately", said one of the gaurds to Maan.
Maan glared at him in response, but no use, the security ushered him out of H&G, as directed by their boss.

"Are you allright", Geet asked Rahul, looking at him in concern.
"Yes, I'm fine."
Geet sat him down and started nursing his wound. She had already asked Pari to call a doctor.
"I'm so sorry. You got hurt becuz of me", Geet said apologetically.
"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't have missed this for the world. That was a fabulous performance on your part Ms. Handa! You just threw Maan Singh Khurana out of your office! God! That's got to get his goat!" , Rahul replied with a smirk.
"But are you allright? Did he hurt you before I came in?"
"I'm absolutely fine. Jab tak tumhare jaisa dost ho tab tak mujhe kya ho sakta hai? huh?", Geet replied, smiling at him.

Maan was back at the place he was staying in Boston.
He was pacing up and down in his room.
He could just not digest it.
The humiliation that Geet Handa had subjected to him today was such that he had never faced before. She had thrown him out of her office! HIM ! MAAN SINGH KHURANA!!! THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA!!!!

Maan could clearly see that force was no way to get back at Geet. She was powerful hear in Boston, and he could not touch her. He had to use some other way...

THE NEXT DAY

Geet arrived at her office, and noticed something stir in the conference room. She entered it and was shocked to find Maan back.
"Tumhare jaisa besharam aadmi maine aaj tak nahi dekha. Kal yahan se nikalwa jaane ke baad bhi aaj tum wapas aa gaye!! Get out right now!!"
Rahul entered after Geet "What's wrong?", he asked, and then saw that Maan was back.
"What are you doing here?"

"Before you start with another string of your profanities, let me remind you something." and saying this he handed Geet a file.
Geet opened it and saw that it was her contract with Mr. Wilson.
"According to this contract I'm supposed to work on this project with you, in the premises of H&G, and since you've yourself signed these papers, I'm sorry, but you cannot barre me from your office until the completion of this project."

Geet was furious. She could just not believe she had made such a big mistake. She had let Maan Singh Khurana back into her life.
Geet could see that there was no way out of this mess.
"Fine. If you want to stay, stay. But let one thing be very clearly understood. I am the MD of this company and Rahul is the CEO, we own this company Mr. Khurana. And you're supposed to respect that and know your boundaries in this professional sphere. If yesterday's behaviour is repeated, or if you ever try to cross your limits after today, trust me, the consequences will be severe." and saying this Geet marched back to her cabin.

Maan turned to leave too when he was retained by Rahul
"One second Maan", he said.
"There's something I want to talk to you about. I know why you're hear. You're hear to hurt Geet. But let me make one thing very clear. If you hurt her you'll have to answer directly to me. I'll not be forgiving when it comes to Geet. You've already hurt her enough. But now she has moved on with her life. Whatever has happened was in the past, so it'd be best if you too forgot about it and did not complicate things further. If, however, you choose to do things your way, remember, that Geet is not alone. Stay away from her." and saying this, Rahul exited the conferecne room and went back to his cabin.

So, that was part 20πŸ˜›

Hope you enjoyed!!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by mirnalini - 13 years ago
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 part..... loved it
heermeher thumbnail
maan deserve this no doubt thanks for update