Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petal12 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi I'm Layla from UK, I became addicted to this serial when I visited by mum. I have a catch up every few days and savour every moment. I'm soooo glad bebo has eventually had to show herself  and GG have both had their come uppance.

Please folks mail me I'd love some new friends.

๐Ÿ˜Š Lxx  
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Layla welcome to our family
glad to see a new member, hope u will have a great time here, do join us in our daily discussion
btw this is Afee.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Layla, welcome to the forum , hope u have a greattt time here. It wud be lots of fun if u participate in our daily discussions.
I'm Alja...
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi im Sukriti......i started watching this show a few months back as my mum is addicted to star+ from 6 to 8..๐Ÿ˜†..earlier i found this show quite boring....but the re-entry of amrit glued me to this show...

anyways...im from india....and im a student....would love to mingle up with people here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinyTV...SUKI

hi im Sukriti......i started watching this show a few months back as my mum is addicted to star+ from 6 to 8..๐Ÿ˜†..earlier i found this show quite boring....but the re-entry of amrit glued me to this show...

anyways...im from india....and im a student....would love to mingle up with people here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey sukriti dear
welcome to the family dear, glad amrit came back glued u to the show๐Ÿ˜†
oh ur from India, me too i am also from india, but sadly currently leaving in US๐Ÿ˜ญ.....miss India so badly, btw which part r u from. i would love to know more about u
and dear please join us in our chat-pata discussions. i am sure u will have fun and enjoy it.
hope to see
opps sorry i forgot to introduce my self, btw i am Afee,
take care luv
afee๐Ÿค—
Ambofan thumbnail
Hi Sukriti, Im Alja...
A very warm welcome to our forum family...
Im sure if u participate in our daily discussions , u will gradually become glued to this forum as well. And there are wonderful topics like AmBo scene gallery, AmBo vm gallery and AmBo scene creations which you can thoroughly enjoy...

Originally posted by: juhuti

Hey sukriti dear
welcome to the family dear, glad amrit came back glued u to the show๐Ÿ˜†
oh ur from India, me too i am also from india, but sadly currently leaving in US๐Ÿ˜ญ.....miss India so badly, btw which part r u from. i would love to know more about u
and dear please join us in our chat-pata discussions. i am sure u will have fun and enjoy it.
hope to see
opps sorry i forgot to introduce my self, btw i am Afee,
take care luv
afee๐Ÿค—

hi afee....thanks for the welcome dear....would love to interact with u......will definitely catch u all this evening in the discussions๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks once again,
love๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sukrirti

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Hi Sukriti, Im Alja...

A very warm welcome to our forum family...
Im sure if u participate in our daily discussions , u will gradually become glued to this forum as well. And there are wonderful topics like AmBo scene gallery, AmBo vm gallery and AmBo scene creations which you can thoroughly enjoy...

hi Alja....thanks a lot for the warm welcome.... i must say that people here are very interactive.....glad to be a part of this forum....will try to participate in all the topics u mentioned...hope to catch up with u this evening...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ambofan thumbnail
Thanks , this really is a compliment...
See you around.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

hey dear
welcome to the Laadli family
hope u will have fun here