Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
excellent work Tins ,Priya& kavita tank u so much 4 doing all that we appreciate it & anything on our part that needs to b done do let us  know. i must say very impressive letter well one to all involved kep up the good work together we will do e/thing we can to keep MR & get our value 4 money tanx all!😊 Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello TIN, u have my full support, i i'am so lost this day i just found out a couple of day ago that mishal was leaving, i was sick for a couple of weeks, Chandana told me about it,, now i am so busy with work i get here on the weekend only...
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yoyo2

Hello TIN, u have my full support, i i'am so lost this day i just found out a couple of day ago that mishal was leaving, i was sick for a couple of weeks, Chandana told me about it,, now i am so busy with work i get here on the weekend only...

Welcome back and take care of yourself!!
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tins......i m with u.....need my support......do tell me......
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today, i.e.on 16 jan, i saw a programme called HUM LOG on hindi news channel NDTV INDIA. Their topic was on the same issue i.e.loss of content for gaining trp's. They were having debate on the topic, nd the participants were writers, editors, channel related persons alongwid some audience. They discussed that government has set up third committee for regulation of trp's, their report suggests that indeed channel lose their contents for gaining trp's. In answer to that, channel head says that its bcoz viewers r not ready to dig their pockets nd channels have to do their business, so they have to compromise wid the content. Although there was no proper conclusion, at the end news reporter asked to audience whether they r willing to dig their pockets for seeing content, audiences agreed that they r ready for digging their pockets, provided they r supplied wid content.
Fishfish thumbnail
Yes this is we want, we are ready to pay provided they are ready to give us good entertainment...and not crap
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is good news ..at least a start to a long road .. But I love it

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice letter.. I am all the way in this..
Fishfish thumbnail
I was reading the interview of Arif Zakaria just now on this forum.  I remember him acting in a college based show called Chanauti and this is what he has to say about today's serials;
What changes have you found in the TV industry from the time you did Chunauti and Campus to the current soaps?
Today channel is the boss where earlier the directors held sway. The pressure for delivering episodes is tremendous; hence the quality of creativity suffers. Earlier we had weeklies which were not time consuming and gave ample scope for writers and actors to come out with something special and innovative.

unquote

Today we are paying more money for various packages, money is coming through advertisements, so what is stoping them from doing good work.  Should we compromise quality in the name of quantity and TRP fights?