THIS ONE IS FOR U DRASHTI(updated)

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
She truly is a fantastic actor. I have always admired her superb comic timing and the way her eyes seem to sparkle with her laughter but yesterday she gave such a superb example of fear and stunned disbelief that i had to make this post.
We have seen that unlike GC(who is so fun loving a total contrast to his serious and sober character in GHSP) she is a chulbuli girl behind the cameras too, she has a superb body language in the comic scenes, and even though we have seen her in tension scenes earlier, yesterday she did it to perfection, the incredibility that Geet was to experience on seeing her brother in the out house and that too on her wedding day was so well acted out by her that i could feel the chills when she faced Brij.
So this one is for u Drashti........................ πŸ‘
Thank u for doing ur work so well and for giving to us  the character Geet to whom i think almost 90% of girls can relate to in some or other phase of our lives.
Not only that, u looked very beautiful in the wedding attire too, u always do, but yesterday u looked stunning.................. Keep up the good work................
U have a hoard of fans behind u to cheer u up. Just becoz we don't regularly jot down direct posts for u never think we dont like u.It is just the fact that we being girls will always vie for GC as he is........................(blame it on hormones...πŸ˜†). u know what i mean to say, but it is also a fact that we can't think of anyone ever in ur shoes for the role of Geet. Love u.πŸ‘πŸΌ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(updated)

Drashti u carried off today's episode to perfection. Today's scenes of Geet will go down in my records as ur most awesome performance be it when u were terrified, desperate for Maan to come to rescue,relief on seeing hm standing there,pride when u described ur relationship,pride and determination when u faced down Brij................. all the expressions were just perfect. Kudos once again DD
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Come on Guys..................share ur views...................don't u think she deserves it??????????
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She truely truely deserves it and i second you on this ....

I also loved her expression when maan was also coming along in the mansion and dadi stopped him , geet's expressions were worth watching and also when she was not able to say nything on bluetooth..... truely she is a fantastic actor.
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I second your thoughts.... Very well written πŸ‘

however just a small alteration... I do love GC as well but my first preference is always my princess DD... Loads of love to her...

I'm a proud Handa Fort soldier first... πŸ˜‰ 

Note to princess: Its a promise to you that as long as you and GC play the part of Geet and Maan in the serial i'm going to remain loyal to you whatever be the phase. I'll stick with Geet HSP through all thicks and thins only to see you(Geet) and Maan together in one frame
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you truly said. drashti was fabulous yesterday potraying the fear and sudden shock in her face ehen she heard brij voice. undoubtedly she is one of the natural actress coming to comic but she is too good in showing fear in her face.remember ,the first hug of geet and maan when she hugs maan and says " maine kuch nahi kiya hai".she was really fabulous .the fear and pain in the face cannot by potrayed by any other. the hp scene when maan gets hurt by brij people she calls maan,the expression of fear is so beautifully potrayed by her that cannot be put in words. she is gifted actress and so beautiful.her innocent eyes potray all the emotions so beautifully which mesmerizes me and many others.
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta13

She truely truely deserves it and i second you on this ....

I also loved her expression when maan was also coming along in the mansion and dadi stopped him , geet's expressions were worth watching and also when she was not able to say nything on bluetooth..... truely she is a fantastic actor.

Yeah, the look of happiness and shyness was portrayed very beautifully by her there............
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

I second your thoughts.... Very well written πŸ‘

however just a small alteration... I do love GC as well but my first preference is always my princess DD... Loads of love to her...

I'm a proud Handa Fort soldier first... πŸ˜‰ 

Note to princess: Its a promise to you that as long as you and GC play the part of Geet and Maan in the serial i'm going to remain loyal to you whatever be the phase. I'll stick with Geet HSP through all thicks and thins only to see you(Geet) and Maan together in one frame

Thank u AZ, good to know that u love DD so much, it just goes to prove there truly are many supporters of her among our midst................ in my case i love GC first and it takes at least 2 more tries for me to notice anyone else 😳 😳 😳(not my fault truly) but DD just stole my heart away with her fav acting skills.........
Ur oath/promise, was a superb touch................ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
It is true till they are immersed in portraying these characters we will be enthralled by them(again it is not a choice) and so we all are going to be loyal followers of them both.

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

you truly said. drashti was fabulous yesterday potraying the fear and sudden shock in her face ehen she heard brij voice. undoubtedly she is one of the natural actress coming to comic but she is too good in showing fear in her face.remember ,the first hug of geet and maan when she hugs maan and says " maine kuch nahi kiya hai".she was really fabulous .the fear and pain in the face cannot by potrayed by any other. the hp scene when maan gets hurt by brij people she calls maan,the expression of fear is so beautifully potrayed by her that cannot be put in words. she is gifted actress and so beautiful.her innocent eyes potray all the emotions so beautifully which mesmerizes me and many others.

Thank u for sharing the moments that u have written about....there are so many and every one of us must have a few of them which will be dear to us individually................ I too have loved watching her in those moments.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Love Drashti....she is My ROCKSTAR😎
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Drashti is an amazing actress..............she is mindblowing in all kind of scenes from comic to romantic to emotional scenesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.............her performance always touches our hearts😊😊❀️............have no words to praise this angel.............she is out of this world!!!.............yest she was at her emotional best and looking sooooooooooooo beautiful😊😊😊..................just like how life cannot exist without breathing and heartbeat, MAANEET cannot exist without each other...........akhir woh dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one❀️............therefore i have always admired, respected and loved Drashti as Geet and Gurmeet as Maan equally😊😊❀️................MAANEET forever❀️ Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago