Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shubba

Ranu, i have heard ppl say, if hair s there is in food na relationship will become strong itseems...grrr...i seriously find this irritating and totally absurd........i usually say ppl needed a reason to get rid of the mistake they did......lol........but sorry to say this.....i remember seeing her hair tied in the promo...
😡

Aiyo akka what if she she pluck some hair and mix in Saambaar or something LOL( that girl is crazy) and say that see how strong our bonding,we will become more closer..bla bla bla yuck nooo
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@hema
She will do.....
but the bonding thingy logic is totally absurd.....i dont blv in that.....they might have used that as a reason to get rid of their mistake.....lol....crazy logic
Hema_M thumbnail
@Shubba Akka
 and so do I but it'll be really too irritating if that Charu will rant something like that.I am dreading for such scenes
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Ranu for the nice update ⭐️

So finally BB meet up, this girl is clever and may even put Anand on his place.
So the actress playing Charu gonna get married...I hope she will take a long time vacation😳😆 This character brings out the worst out of everyone here on this forum😲🤣

Why cant Thuls just learn to cook fast, I thought Kanagu gave her lessons😳

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the lovely update, ennada ithu kodumai, T&T eppothan buthi vare pogutho??
Ranu. thumbnail
@Aahaana, sadly Charu brings out our kollai verri and I am learning new words to describe people!

And Thuls isn't cooking only b/c exam times but I don't understand one thing. Charu says cooking only takes 1hr so doesn't Thulasi have 1 hr to spare from her studying to cook. In fact in the time she spend praising Charu she could've made rice and 2 curries! 😆
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update ranuja!😊

Coming to the epis,our bujima and bujipa came again instead of t&t.I think that kumaran only likes an overdose of everything.When we asked for vel,he gave so much of vel and now he is showing so much of bujima and bujipa😉

This charu is scary...I dont like how thuls is so innocent as to listen to what charu talks about...I think that t&t suspect her as they were like exchanging glances when charu came...The way charu looks at thuls seems as though she will kaduchufiy her.😆

Hope this charu track ends soon...
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful Update Ranu Akka!👏
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks Ranu for the nice update ⭐️

So finally BB meet up, this girl is clever and may even put Anand on his place.
So the actress playing Charu gonna get married...I hope she will take a long time vacation😳😆 This character brings out the worst out of everyone here on this forum😲🤣

Why cant Thuls just learn to cook fast, I thought Kanagu gave her lessons😳

well said dear.. Thulasi can learn 1 hour cooking(from Kanagu's cooking book) for her hubby Tamil...😆😆

And me too feel Charu's track will come to an end soon...😡

And next is we all thought tat Shyamala will be mad but she will make others mad...😆😆