![]() Assalam Alaikum and Welcome Everybody to My Chat club Link to my Previous Chat clubs:- RULES:-
|
![]() Assalam Alaikum and Welcome Everybody to My Chat club Link to my Previous Chat clubs:- RULES:-
|
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
:: M E M B E R S ::

Real Name:
Profession:
Age:
Languages:
Birthday:
Hobbies:
Strenghts/Weaknesses:
Describe yourself:
Music you like:
What do you like about IF:
What features would you like to see on IF:
Who are your close friends on IF:
What other serial you watch :
Your favourite movie:
Favourite Actors:
Favourite Actresses:
Television Show:
What you think of Chat Clubs? Any suggestions?
What would you like to see at Chat Clubs?
Your all DONE! Keep checking the topic out to read about some of your friendz...
S L A M B O O K OF M E M B E R S
Sano : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=432369&TPN=31
Saher : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=432369&TPN=31
Rosh : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1249450
Originally posted by: Princezz22
@Sano and faiza : I watched the drama till episode 10..I stopped watching it , its sooooo emotional , it makes me cry so I stopped watching it.
Shuru shuru mein bohut acha tha.😃
faiza tumhe acha laga wo drama?
Sano drama boring kyun laga?😲😲itna acha drama hain but shuru shuru mein , after 10th episode it gets sooooo tragical🥱I am attached to the drama and wanna watch more but I dun wanna watch as its so tragical as it will make me cry.
😃
Originally posted by: Princezz22
@Sano and faiza : I watched the drama till episode 10..I stopped watching it , its sooooo emotional , it makes me cry so I stopped watching it.
Shuru shuru mein bohut acha tha.😃
faiza tumhe acha laga wo drama?
Sano drama boring kyun laga?😲😲itna acha drama hain but shuru shuru mein , after 10th episode it gets sooooo tragical🥱I am attached to the drama and wanna watch more but I dun wanna watch as its so tragical as it will make me cry.
😃