ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I am sorry for late update I completely forgot with all this cooking'.

Dadisa says she feels bad but Rasal has to fallow all the principles and Moomal gets annoyed and says that not right how is the fair deal don't forget Rasal is going to be a mother and keeping her in these conditions is not good for her and the baby and Chanchel says you would not understand all this as you went against your family and married and separated their only son from the family and BT gets angry and says Chanchel this is Moomals house as much as everyone else's and she is not wrong and Chanchel says you are a THAKORE if people find out you bent the rules for your family they will point finger at you'Mooamal was to say something but Rasal stops her and says I will do as they say and take her food and eats on the floor and Moomal can't see this and leaves while Rasal cries Ranbeer is seeing how Rukmi is taking care of him and Rukmi gets up on stool to get a blanket out for Ranbeer but she is about to fall and Ranbeer sees this and runs the her rescue and they have eye locking moment and Rukmi remembers all the sweet time with Ranbeer (awww) and says Thakorsa and he lets her go and asks you have to tell me why do you do so much for me why do take care of me so much and Rukmi says it's my duty as I live in this village we help those who need in help and instead of thinking about me think and try to find out who you are what was your past and she leaves and Ranbeer gets serious and thinks who he is (awww Rukmi is very loyal to her words) Chanchel comes to Rasals room and throws some blankets so she will sleep on the floor not on bed and leaves but all three Rasal, Ranbeer and Rukmi cannot sleep Rasal mumbles in her sleep'Thakorsa please don't leave me and is trembling with cold where Ranbeer is also cold but Rukmi comes to the room and puts blanket on him and feels his head and realizes he has fever and stays all night and puts wet cloth on his for head in morning he sees Rukmi by his feet and Rukmi wakes up and says you ware running a fever last night so I came in and Ranbeer ask how did you know I was running fever and Rukmi says I have to leave and Ranbeer ask do you always take care of people like this and he faces her to him and ask what are you not telling me what are you hiding from me and Rukmi just leaves saying she need to do her prayers Moomal comes with breakfast and sees Rasal is cold and feels she too has fever and puts a blanket on her and goes to tell everyone Chanchel says it's no big deal as she will get better as you give her medication but Moomal tells everyone that since I care about my brother and love him I cannot see his wife like this and if anything happens to her and the child you all will be held responsible for this and hearing this Dadisa feels bad and goes to Rasal and asks her to forgive her and they both cry and hug as Moomal is happy to see this Ranbeer goes to Guruji and tells him that he feels he should not live as he does not know who he is and does not know what his purpose is in life and Guruji says GOD does things for reason and he believes this reason was best for you as we come in life a human does not know its purpose but makes it a point to know just as human is lifeless without past he is also lifeless without future but you are stage where you have to make your today happen look for something in life that will makes you go forward and then you will see where life takes you and the purpose it has (or something along those lines he says) and Ranbeer sees Rukmi making statue and remembers Gurujis words and smiles and show ends on Ranbeers face'

Tomorrow: Rukmi tells Ranbeer she is to become a NUN and he is shock to hear this'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the lovely update