An inspiring judge, Rajeev Surti-TB

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8581-an-inspiring-judge-rajeev-surti.htm

Rajeev Surti shares his experience while working with Aamir Khan and Irfan Khan, thereby inspiring the contestants of Zee TV's DID Doubles to be perfect in their moves..

Zee TV's DID Doubles has already hit the television screens with the episodes of auditions and all the three judges are seen in their full form to bring out the best out of the contestants.

At the shoot of the show, when Rajeev Surti was trying to get his contestants to lip-sync correctly to the lyrics of the song they were dancing to, he shared his experience of working with the perfectionist Aamir Khan in the movie Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.

We contacted Rajeev to know more on this and he says "This happened when we were going to shoot the song Kabhi Kabhi Aditi. Aamir was so particular about the song because people were going to see Imran for the first time and he wanted everything to be perfect. To get his lip-sync correct Aamir asked me to make Imran learn the song with the sur correctly and asked him to sing many a times so that he could eat, drink and walk with the song."

And the outcome? "The outcome was really good that when Imran finally sang Kabhi Kabhi Aditi, his first take was Okayed simply because he was so natural and easy" says Rajeev.

So is he expecting the same from his contestants in the show? Rajeev adds "I would just ask my contestants to forget that they are in a show and completely enjoy the dance because I do not want to put a lot of pressure on them".

That's a sign of a very caring judge. Rajeev Surti is taking up the role of a judge for the first time and is completely enjoying it.

Enjoy this season of DID Doubles with Rajeev, Geeta and Marzi on Fridays and Saturdays at 9:30pm on Zee TV.
Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8581-an-inspiring-judge-rajeev-surti.htm

Rajeev Surti shares his experience while working with Aamir Khan and Irfan Khan, thereby inspiring the contestants of Zee TV's DID Doubles to be perfect in their moves..

Zee TV's DID Doubles has already hit the television screens with the episodes of auditions and all the three judges are seen in their full form to bring out the best out of the contestants.

At the shoot of the show, when Rajeev Surti was trying to get his contestants to lip-sync correctly to the lyrics of the song they were dancing to, he shared his experience of working with the perfectionist Aamir Khan in the movie Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.

We contacted Rajeev to know more on this and he says "This happened when we were going to shoot the song Kabhi Kabhi Aditi. Aamir was so particular about the song because people were going to see Imran for the first time and he wanted everything to be perfect. To get his lip-sync correct Aamir asked me to make Imran learn the song with the sur correctly and asked him to sing many a times so that he could eat, drink and walk with the song."

And the outcome? "The outcome was really good that when Imran finally sang Kabhi Kabhi Aditi, his first take was Okayed simply because he was so natural and easy" says Rajeev.

So is he expecting the same from his contestants in the show? Rajeev adds "I would just ask my contestants to forget that they are in a show and completely enjoy the dance because I do not want to put a lot of pressure on them".

That's a sign of a very caring judge. Rajeev Surti is taking up the role of a judge for the first time and is completely enjoying it.

Enjoy this season of DID Doubles with Rajeev, Geeta and Marzi on Fridays and Saturdays at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

😛 Nice post........I love how his knowledge seems to come from experience, NOT just theoretical.........thanks for sharing......😛
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ure welcome..actually as a matter of fact every judge has knowledge from his/her experience ..
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing :) He seems like a good judge at the moment - Lets see aage aage hota hai kya........ :)
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^Agree with Nishi, he seems like a good judge, but I'll have to wait and watch.