ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Show starts with Ranbeer and Rukmi looking at one another and Rukmi runs away and Guruji ask if he is okay and he asks who are you and why did that woman runs away seeing me and where am I and everyone is surprised and Rukmi who was running stops and Guruji ask what is your name and Ranbeer is completely blank and my name what is my name who am I and starts going crazy about how did he get here and Guruji tells him you tell us you ware bought her by a man by shoreline and found beaten up and Ranbeer thinks but cant remember anything and others take him to the room and force medicine down his throat while he kept asking who he is 😆😆 Guruji tells Rukmi that he is last his memory due to massive injuries to his brain (and video goes black please add if anyone knows) it resumes from Gurji asking Rukmi to tell him if she knows anything about Ranbeer and this is the right time as it might help to find out who he is and Rukmi tells Guruji that his ia my husband and Guruji is shocked (good reaction by the actor 😆) and tells him about how she was trying to do good by keeping away from him and her sister and Guruji says whatever GOD does we do not know or understand but he does is it for our well wish and pray that GOD gives you and your sister Rasal the strength for this (😆 when did Rukmi say Rasals name..this Guruji is something'😆) Guruji goes to see Ranbeer and ask as to how he is feeling and Ranbeer tells him not well as he is confused to who he is and its bothering him and Guruji says because of your injuries to your head you have lost your memory but time will take care of that Thakore and Ranbeer ask you know who I am you called me Thakore and Guruji says no I can tell from glow of your face and the way to talk to others (how can you tell'tell him Rukmi told you 😆) but kind of Rukmi that she took care of you day and night so you can gain conscious and tells him to keep patient and rembers what guruji say about Rukmi and he goes to Rukmi and says Rukmiji (🤣🤣 I swear I rewind that at least 10 to 15 times so I can laugh'. so much respect I wonder how Rukmi and Ranbeer shot this scene 🤣🤣🤣🤣) Guruji told me that you took care of me day and night only loved ones can do that and I just wanted to thank you as I am anjaan human for you and he looks back before leaving at rukmi and Rukmi has teary eyes and looks away as Ranbeer looks at her at haveli Rasal is looking at her wrist with bangle mark on it and remembers the time Ranbeer came late and she was angry with him'..as Rasal is pacing Ranbeer comes in and smiles and she looks away and sits angry

Ranbeer: are you angry and tries to makes her look his way but she brushes his hand

Ranbeer: itna sara gussa'kyun

Rasal: aur nahi to kya I told you I want to go to shop to buy bangles so come early formwork but you don't care when I want you to come early

Ranbeer: ok I am sorry I can hold my ears for you but tell me why you need new bangles

Rasal: all the others broke

Ranbeer: naughtily asks how did they break?

Rasel: bashfully says you are asking me this?

Ranbeer: yes

Rasal: smiles and says I cannot even fight with you

Ranbeer: then don't and kisses her hand

Rasal smiles and he pulls out box of bangles and says even I don't like seeing you hand without bangels and puts it on her but one brakes and she gets mark and she walks to his picture fame and cries looking at his picture as days past Rasal is living in memorie of RasBeer and Rukmi takes care of Ranbeer day and night and when Rukmi messages his legs she does not even look at him when he tells her to stop as he falls asleep she falls sleep by his feet and wake up and Ranbeer looks at her and Rukmi gets and up and runs away from their MS is crying remembering Rukmi and Rasel and Dhapu yell that is was all Rukmis fault that this happen she left giving my daughter all this pain (wait didn't you want her to go make up your mind you confused lady 😡) Gishu says Rukmijiji is gone now why are you still blaming her and Dhapu goes way and Kamels calls MS to apologize for her behavior when she got the news about Ranbeer and MS says as long as you forgave my daughter as all I ask for and as Kamel gives phone to Rasal she talks to everyone but when it comes to Gishu they remember Rukmi and cry and Kamel hugs her Chanchel sees this and says if Rasal keeps getting Kamels love then it will be easy for the child to come without any complication and as Kamel was to feed Rasal food Dadisa comes there and says wait you cannot feed her as she is widow Rasal has to eat on the floor (WHAT BAKWAAS 😡 Kamel is Widow and so is Dadisa why are they not eating on the floor how LAME is this 🤢) and Chanchel is smiling and Rasal is sad and show ends on her face

Tomarrow: Ranbeer grabs Rukmi's hand and ask why you care for me so much tell me what is the truth what are you hiding form me'.

P.S. ok I am liking RukBeers pair but also like RasBeers pair but love seeing RukBeer together after long time I hope nothing bad happens between the two sisters but I also want RukBeers love blossoming as we did not get to see when he found out about her face

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the update...finally somethings is happenig in this show and I wanna see a love track between rukbeer too!!!
nilizaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update