Touching =Oldest couple Mr/ Mrs Sayani

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This must be one of the most touching moments.
They move very well and still have the magical charm.
Mr. and Mrs Sayani, the oldest couple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail

This year's auditions for the latest season of Dance India Dance have thrown up twice as much fun & frolic given that DID is a game of "Doubles" this year ... Yes! With 'DID Doubles' in search of India's Best Dacing Jodi, all auditions were in pairs this year and the channel saw some very interesting couples showing up to dance!

The most heart-warming story is that of Mr & Mrs. Sayani, perhaps the "youngest" couple to land up at the Lucknow auditions. Easily into their 70's, Mr & Mrs. Sayani were delightfully graceful, extremely nimble on their feet and shared the most natural chemistry stemming from over 35 years of togetherness. 

Master Geeta Kapoor whose heart went out to the elderly couple couldn't help but jump off her feet and join them up on stage for a jig. Mr. Sayani and Geeta Ma jived away to "O Gore Gore O Baanke Chhore" ... Catch Mr & Mrs Sayani and a thousand enthusiastic aspirants express their passion of dance as the audition episodes of DID Doubles kick off on Zee TV at 9:30 PM on Friday, 31st December.

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Yuvian_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww i just loved them..😛

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shipzrox

Aww i just loved them..😛

They are truly special and very sweet of them to come forward. Many were truly touched by their gesture. This was most memorable.
I loved the way Mr. Sayani was dressed, he looked so smart.👏👏
They both can move and act.

GuruGhantal1 thumbnail
I dont know who copied whom. There is a show going on CBS Live to Dance. There also an old couple. Man 64 & women 83. Very gracious both of them.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuruGhantal1

I dont know who copied whom. There is a show going on CBS Live to Dance. There also an old couple. Man 64 & women 83. Very gracious both of them.

Ah I would love to see them. Never mind who was first as it us the spirit that counts. At this age they are here for the thrill.
GuruGhantal1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Ah I would love to see them. Never mind who was first as it us the spirit that counts. At this age they are here for the thrill.

Just to let you know that they are selected for Live Semi Finals. Just check the timing for the next week.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuruGhantal1

Just to let you know that they are selected for Live Semi Finals. Just check the timing for the next week.

Wow that is unbelievable????????
Summer3 thumbnail
Got it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O4OHLX1ymE[/YOUTUBE]

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
^^ Awww!!! They were also very cute! They danced very well as well. It's amazing how well they can move. That little old lady is just so cute! She makes me feel old because her spirit's so young!