ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The show starts with mamsa asking if you are going to the devotee village and it turns out its someone else he is asking and rukmi runs from there to save ranbeer, mamsa ask if the man who you all saves is this (shows ranbeers picture) the man tells him I work in the kitchen but the village is not too far just keep going strait and at haveli moomal is making rasel understand ranbeer is no more but she tells him that she has send him SMS that she is on hunger strike and moomal tells her not to do this and dadi comes and tries to tell him but she does not listen to them also and says I respect you dadi but that does mean you tell me things so I can eat and goes form there rukmi locks the room and fins ranbeer is not there and when the leader comes and asks whats wrong she said how could you why did you give the guy(ranbeer) away and the  leader says we have not we have taken him to give bath and rukmi thinks she needs to tell guruji all the truth and goes running to him and tells him that there are men looking for the guy and they are the one who tried to kill him and I just ask you to help him and the leader comes and says can't you see guruji is meditating don't disturbed him kamel is looking at ranbeers pictures and sees chancel standing there and says I give shraap to the woman whose child kils my son and to that son also they will both cry so many tears 😆😆 and this makes chancel angry and says to herself that I will make resel go in shock and complains to kamel that why bad mouth the one who killed your son why not punish the one who is trying to steal your sons aakhri neeshani by not eating and kamel marches toward rasel's room and daisa tells rasel for the child shake she must eat and rasel still does not listen and kamel comes there and slaps her and says what games are you playing you could not live him peacefully and now you are playing games by not eating and trying to steal my sons vaarish and pulls rasel to the mirror and says look at yourself this is your truth ranbeer is no more your maang is empty and rasel keeps looking at her maang and screams "THAKOERSA" and cries and chancel is surprised that the plan backfired and says to herself you ware giving my son bad omen I will makes sure rasel does not live happily and even if your son is breathing last breath my son will find him and kill him 😡😡 rukmi is praying to god that this was not supposed to happen please help me saves ranbeers life and when she sees ranbeers body she tells the leader to hide him and the leader ask why and she tells him because of bad weather and the leader ask what seems to be the problem ever since you have come back you look little jumpy and guruji comes and asks what seems to be the problem and rukmi says I am trying to tell you about two men looking for.. and hears deep and mamsa's car and sees them get off the car and she hides her face and guruji and the leader notices this and show ends on rukmis face as deep and mamsa walking on the back

Tomorrow: deep and mamsa ask leader about ranbeer showing his pic and says he tried to kill himself have you seen him (now I hope they remember they said someone tried to kill him let see if the devotees remember their own words)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sophiam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the gr8 update