Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1590447who exactly r in whose teams ?? 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Could anyone tell me when the show started and how many episodes are telecasted ??
i.e Date of each episode ?? So I can catch all of the episodes........ :))Thank you in advance :)
I use to do the audios for last season, here's the link to that: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1329585Originally posted by: OrientalDancer
dont know where to ask this question: Where can I get the title track and all the remixes which are used in the show???
Btw is Sunidhi Chauhan one of the singers of the title track?