Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

:::LiviD:::

At the Raichand Mansion

Chand and Haseena were awaiting the arrival of Abhay riled with unadulterated anger. Fuming at Abha's stupidity just to save a mere mortal like Piya. It had upset their whole plan for dominance. To stay under a cloak out of the werewolves scent. Chand was pacing like a lunatic in high speed. It was making Haseena dizzy trying to even focus on Chand's velocity picking up tempo. Haseena had found it hard to contain Chand's anger. It was consuming his thoughts to the extent that Chand was thinking of harming Abhay physically. Haseena didn't want Abhay hurt ever. Not at the hands of Chand. She was mad at Abhay for inviting such calamity into their lives. It could have been avoided but not now. They knew about Abhay's scent. They wouldn't stop until they got what they wanted. The extinction of vampires. Their demise was inevitable. Wolves hunted in packs. One was certain to follow Abhay and lead them straight into their home. Dawn was approaching and Abhay had finally entered the Mansion to thunderous reception from Chand who'd super slammed Abhay into the side wall breaking the wall with the bricks crumbling down. Abhay snarled at Chand as Haseena tries to block the warring pair from creating any more damage. Chand kept charging at Abhay with full force. Abhay had a cut lip that started healing up. Soon his rage started to take over as he defended himself from Chand's attack super punching Chand who flew up in the air with the blow somersaulting  in mid air landing on his feet.

Haseena screams-"Stop this the pair of U! Now!" Both men still resuming with their assault. Haseena somehow manages to stop Abhay with one arm pinning him down though Abhay didn't put a fight not wanting to hurt Haseena. Abhay gently changes his attacking mode and slips into his defensive mode enabling Haseena to hold Chand while Abhay helps her keep hold of Chand. Both Abhay and Chand snarl at each other. Abhay attemps to make amends with his angry guardian easing his chokehold while Chand appears to have calmed down a tad bit.

Chand panting glaring away at Abhay-"What have U done Abhay inviting such catastrophe in our clan like this? Do U even know what this means? Our treaty is over! OVER U STUPID FOOL! I can smell them on U."

Abhay tries to reason with Chand but with little hope. Chand wasn't exactly going to suffer this lightly-"I had to do what was right by Piya. I owe her that much. After what i've put her through. She'll be safe now. She's the love of my life. I'm sorry i've endangered U all in the process. I've endangered my family too but i was damned if i didn't do anything and damned if i did anything."

Chand scoffs at Abhay's measly attempt to explain himself-"U only thought of Piya. That's the problem. None of us came into the equation did we? Why because we are vampires? U only discussed this with your Wiccan clan. They are your true family. Right? They can keep Piya safe with their magic. U forget they are younglings Abhay. Their powers are not impenetrable. They can grow weak. What if one were to be injured U think Lexie can handle all this on her own? She could die from over usage. Pari hasn't even developed fully into her powers and Lux is lets say history repeating itself in your image. We have a weak spot werewolves Abhay.  Piya  is nothing but a nuisance. I have a good mind to end her life just to be rid of her myself. Don't worry Abhay i will do no such thing. She's safe from me for now. U have bigger problems like Maya. The wolves. Your Wiccan family. So many to tend with."

Haseena scold's Chand-"Chand calm down on him. He gets it. Stop this onslaught of threats."

Chand relaxes his anger to an acceptable level-"U think what i am saying is a threat! U haven't seen what we have to face yet Haseena. Abhay has brought in more misery than we can handle. We are outnumbered. We are only three. I'm not counting the witches because they are just kids. It's not something they can control. Werewolves adhere to nothing. They are a pack of who knows how many? Who know's what they look like in human form? They could be anyone. Did Abhay even see how many there were?"

Haseena queries-"How many of them were there Abhay?"

Abhay replies-"I'm not sure. I just saw glowing yellow eyes starting to surround us. We bolted the first chance we got to get free as soon as the spell was over."

Haseena unruffled by this news-"Maybe it's not too late Chand. We have sometime to adjust. Make a Plan B. We could unite with the witches."

Chand mocks-"Plan B. We don't even have a Plan A. U want us to involve those Wiccan's. There is no way they can fight off the competition without having any casualties. U know we won't last long if they bite us we are finished."

Haseena tries to rationalize the situation ahead-"Maybe they are just legends Chand. We don't really know what happens if we get bit. I'm willing to do what it takes to keep Abhay safe."

Chand concurs-"We can't take chances but Abhay U know i'd do anything for U son but this is madness. How can i protect U when U are hell bent on saving humans. We can't save all of them. U do realize Piya has a brother who is in the morphing stage thanks to U breaking the treaty. The Dobrial Curse. U have triggered it. He will come after U son."

Abhay regretfully admits-"I know. Don't U think i know this. This is a remorse i will live with forever but Sid was cursed from the beginning. It's no excuse. The penance i pay will be to protect his kin for life. So long as i live i will be there for them. If he comes for me so be it. I give myself willingly. I will not put up a fight."

Haseena alarmed by Abhay's confession-"That's suicide Son. I will not allow this ever to happen. If anything were to happen to U i'll tear everyone apart. I know vampires are cold hearted but i will not allow my son to give up like that. i think we all need a breather. Go up Abhay. I'm sure we'll come up with something."

Chand closes in on Abhay-"U don't need to be a martyr. It won't resolve this problem we have Abhay. It won't go away not without bloodshed. We are animals son. Animals. What we seek is Blood just like they do. Plain simple Blood. It's the one thing we have in common with those animals. I suggest U come up with a better strategy than to self sacrifice because it won't do any good with U dead. Don't expect us to save those U care about because they mean nothing to us. We only care for U. Got that! This isn't over Abhay. I'm still disappointed at U for this negligence on you part. "

Abhay nods running up the stairs racking his brains for some answers. Chand was right about one thing. Nobody was safe with this new threat. He was just grateful they didn't attack that night. He should have been prepared for wolves better. Now he'd angered Chand. Endangered those he loved the most. Triggered Sid's curse. Invited Wolves to mess with his clan. What a mess?

The Hostel

The aftermath of the night before took it's toll on Pari, Lexie and Piya. They had overslept but were re-energized. For the first time in a long time Piya had slept like a baby. No dream afflicting her consciousness. All was tranquil. She could breathe without feeling suffocated. For once in her life Piya had awoken with clarity. She went to freshen up and saw Pari and Lexie were already dressed for action. Piya had already zonked out the night before so didn't see them until now. They appeared to have recovered from whatever happened last night. Piya couldn't remember much apart from seeing a glow which reached out to her. A transparent version of her mother. It was so worth it to see her Mom after such a long time. To chat to her. Piya wished she could've felt her Mom but two out of three wasn't bad. Piya wished Abhay was by her side now. She'd missed him the whole night. He was always at hand to protect her. She just wished she wasn't so defenceless. So weak for him. She hated being so needy but it never seemed enough. The time they spent together flew by so quickly. Piya got back to the present as her mind often wondered about too much whenever she thought about Abhay and how his touch rendered her senseless. Piya tried not to look Lexie and Pari directly in the eyes due to their ability to read minds.

Lexie smiled-"IIt's Ok U know to feel what U do for Abhay. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Trust me i'd rather be in your head than Lux's.  It makes me happy to know Abhay has someone who loves him to this extent. Just wish i found my Prince charming. Someone to love me the way U both love each other."

Pari adds-"Love like that only comes once in a lifetime if you're lucky. I know U miss him already. Since we've arrived U guy's have barely spent much time together. Unfortunately the timings not been good."

Lexie quips-"Wonder how Abhay is doing with his folks? They'll be livid that's for sure. I wonder if he'll make it in one piece."

Pari looks optimistic-"I'm sure he has them under control once he explains the situation. He's good at getting his point across. Besides who can stay mad at him long with those eyes."

Piya puts on her shoes-"How are U guy's feeling after last night?"

Pari-"Rested. The spell must've been a little tougher than we'd anticipated. Commanding a soul and keeping others at bay isn't something we've done before. I just wish we considered the other threat."

Piya confused-"Threat?"

Lexie replies in a whisper-"Wolves? The Moonstone attracted it. Abhay's scent has driven them mad! I suppose the  pack weren't sure how many of us were there."

Piya doubtfully asks fearing the answer-"Wolves? Please don't tell me Abhay's in danger because of me."

Lexie tries to soften her tone to diffuse Piya's distress-"Not because of U Piya. It's because of who Abhay is? A treaty between the feuding parties that's been broken. We weren't careful enough."

Pari clarifies-"They are werewolves Piya. Can turn at will but their power is extremely unquestionable when the full moon is visible they are almost unstoppable. Any other night they're not so special. They look like humans in daylight. They can sniff us out (eluding Abhay's involvement as a vampire). See the thing is i don't know how to make it sound normal because this isn't normal Piya. Whatever U think is normal goes out the window. Its a different ball game. We've never faced them. Never needed to. Abhay kept us out of all this but i wish he hadn't. Maybe we could've learnt something from it. A weakness of some sort. Anything."

Piya creases her forehead-"Oh my God. I can't believe this. I could whip my head around U being witches, spirits being summoned but this is heavy. All this happened and i didn't know."

Pari airs-"It's not something we'd advertise for the world to know. Look at all the witch hunts through the years. We live in fear even now. If someone ever finds out our secret there would be mayhem. Same with werewolves. You've heard of the legends. They are all there for a reason. We are all hiding from something Piya. Hiding from the world. Hiding from ourselves to protect whatever we can."

Piya stresses-"How can we protect ourselves from something we've never faced?"

Lexie changes the subject-"I don't want to talk about this any longer. We'd better go. Panchi's has had a hard time of late. She needs all the people around her to forget Danish's betrayal. Piya we need to raid the shops and buy a whole load of chocolates, ice-creams, anything loaded with calories come on girls we need to try to get away from here."

Dobrial's Mansion

Madhoo finds a photo in Misha and Panchis room. She picks it up taking a close look at it with a shock of her life. In her time she'd had a fair few but this brought the ghost of the past back. Her eyes glued on a photo she thought she'd never see again. One that shattered her blissfully happy marriage long ago. The woman who wrecked her perfect life. Took her peace of mind. It was a kick in the teeth. It rocked her pretty bad. Questions emerged in her mind like how it got here? What was it doing in their house? In the girls bedroom? Madhoo was shaken by this. She woke her girls up from a deep slumber. Panchi was still in mourning from Danish breaking her heart. It reminded her of Arnav's betrayal. She put that ill thought aside. Her daughter had a lucky escape. Misha was moaning in bed with the duvet covers over her head again.

Misha grumbles-"What Mom give us another hour. My head is still hurting."

Madhoo relents-"Panchi has an excuse U my lady do not. Now get out of bed U lazy girl."

Misha argues-"It's not like U had to sleep through all the tears."

Panchi apologizes-"Sorry Mish."

Misha bites her tongue-"Sorry sis i didn't mean it. U know how cranky i get in the mornings."

Madhoo asks Misha-"Who is this lady in the photo?"

Misha anwers sharply-"Piya's Mom of course. She must have left it the other night she stayed over. Though the photo wasn't what she showed us that night. She must have dropped it. Piya never goes anywhere without it."

Madhoo thinks Piya is Sugandh's daughter-"Piya's Mom!"

Panchi adds-"She's really pretty. U can see the resemblance. The curls are something."

Madhoo gives a half hearted smile-"U can say that again. U girls better hurry up i have things to do."

Misha and Panchi start to get ready and have a late brunch. The doorbell rings. Misha answers the door and give Piya a great big Misha hug. The girls all huddle round the living room with plans to dominate the Dobrial house. Slumber party. No guy's allowed.just the girls on their own to have simple fun. Piya wanted Abhay there with her but Panchi needed cheering up. It would give Lexie and Pari a chance to get to know the Dobrial's better. They decided to give Tracker a call to invite her. They wanted her to pick a movie on the way from the DVD rental place. Good job the Dobrial's had a home cinema system. Madhoo came in to see Piya with the girls.

Piya and the girls say Hi to Madhoo-"Auntie How are U?"

Madhoo snaps-"I'm fine. Thanks. Sorry! It's been one of those days. U girls relax. I'll get the drinks in for U girls."

Lexie tries to calm Madhoo's mood-"Auntie everything will be fine. With time U will see. Panchi and Misha will be better than fine. U will have all your children around U."

Pari understood what was going on-"Good things and bad things go hand in hand. I'm sure a new chapter is about to enter your lives. She will bring U luck."

Madoo-"She?"

Lexie-"U will see Auntie! Just don't give up."

Madhoo goes to get the drinks for the girls. Lexie wasn't happy at all by Madhoo's cold response to Piya. No matter what happens in life one should not blame another for their troubles. Lexie didn't want to be so judgemental but Piya was a great girl. Someone with a pure heart who wished no ill of others yet for some reason Piya was the one suffering the blunt of other people's mistakes. Pari could see her cousin's concern. Madhoo re-entered after 30 minutes recomposed from her earlier stance. She had a photo in her hand as she hands it to Piya she watches her reaction.

Madhoo in a soft tone-"U left this in Misha's room"

Piya looks puzzled watching the photo in her hand-"My Mother's photo. I'm sure i've never seen this one before. She looks much younger than the ones i have in my bag. Thanks Auntie i wonder how this one ended up in your home."

Madhoo seemed taken back by Piya's answer-"I'm sure U didn't realize U had this."

Piya vehemently disagrees-"Trust me all 5 photo's i have of my Mom is know every detail."

Piya gets her photographs out of her bag and shows Madoo and the girls the 5 photos. This was a new addition. Lexie searched Misha's mind and saw the missing link. It was from the safe. Well best keep this under the rug. This was one skeleton best kept in the closet. Madhoo's insecurity was rising. Lexie didn't want this family broken but mended.

Tracker arrived with the DVD nad some popcorn with different flavourings. She wasn't about to reveal that she'd accidently told Kabir and Lux about the slumber party. One they weren't allowed to come to. It was the slip of the tongue. She couldn't resist Lux's tempting eyes. How they reminded her of Abhay. Only Tracker preferred Lux. He wasn't as dark as Abhay in his mood swings or approach. He wasn't in captivating as Abhay but he had a draw to him like no man she'd ever met. He asked so nicely that she'd spilled the beans. Part of Tracker wanted the guys to come in and blow their cover. Tracker brought in all the chick flicks she could find.  

Kabir and Lux

It wasn't so hard to get Tracker to fess up. She was so weak especially when a guy flirted with her. Kabir thought this was so funny. They were planning on gate crashing their girls night in event. If the girls wanted a boys free night well they were going to show how much fun they were missing out on by ignoring them. Girls could be so mean. Kabir wanted to be there for Panchi even if his own cousin did the dirty on her didn't mean that he be pushed aside. Lux was a shifty guy. He liked him better than Abhay and not because Abhay stole the girl of his dreams straight from him. Piya was never his to have. He understood that but Lux was refreshing from the boys he hung out with. He had an air of danger about him. A guy that one could be proud to be with. Kabir desperately needed a brother in arms and his own cousin was a let down. One he didn't want to taint his mind with. Lux wanted to have fun. He had the perfect solution. Raid the Dobrial's house, take pictures of the girls looking like monsters with their face packs. Switch the DVD'S to action movies and then scare them half to death.

Lux on the other hand wanted to see Misha again. He was taken by her attitude. He loved a girl with spunk. She was a firecracker. He just hoped she might kinda like him. Usually he never cared about girls but she was made for him. His real match. One who'd fight him every step of the way. He wasn't into Tracker type of girls. Heck he was repulsed by T's sudden interest in him which was eew. he wanted one that would challenge him in everything he did. Give back as good as she got. Devious yet have a heart. Fun filled girl after his own heart. Only obstacle of the night would be his sister and his cousin. They would definitely sus him out with their powers but maybe just maybe they would let him have this laugh. They didn't see him much as a prankster but he knew they would want Panchi to have a good time.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm. Wonderful update. Lux has some feelings for Misha.It will be very nice to see.Update soon.👏
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaya3Devi

Thanks for the pm. Wonderful update. Lux has some feelings for Misha.It will be very nice to see.Update soon.👏

::Trying to create a new romance lets see Lux in action::
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey really nice update...thankx 4 the pm.
❤️MONA
Aminah007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg its awsum mn i loved it (L)
fanxx 4 the pm
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminah007

omg its awsum mn i loved it (L)

fanxx 4 the pm

Your Welcome.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update.. Very well written..
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

thnx for the updt
it was good lux interested in mish it was good 
--sapna-- thumbnail
very nice update
keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
thanks 4 pm
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for the updt
it was good lux interested in mish it was good 

I wanted Mish to get a romantic angle in this FF. See how it goes. This gundi needs a gunda who can sweep her off her feet. Lux may just be that guy after all he is a lot like Abhay but can have a lot more fun