Veena broke her engagement for Bigg Boss

HDPGMHWINTD3BYWJ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Veena-broke-her-engagement-for-Bigg-Boss/Article1-643024.aspx


Veena broke her engagement for Bigg Boss

Pakistani actor Veena Malik was "happily engaged" when she stepped into the Bigg Boss house, but the recently evicted contestant from the TV show, who raised eyebrows for pretending to be "single" all along, now says that she had to call off her engagement just before starting to shoot the show. "My ex-fiance, Faisal Akbar Khan, is my father's friend's son.

My father had seen me go through a rough patch with Asif (Pakistani cricketer and Veena's ex-boyfriend) and so asked me to marry Faisal. I agreed to the engagement, but later got to know that he had already got nikaah cards printed. Since I wanted to come to the Bigg Boss house, I told Faisal I can't marry him. I have met him only once for 4 hours, how could I get married to him? I don't even know if he doesn't snore at night."

Veena MalikThe actor says that she has healed from her disturbing past. 'When I entered Bigg Boss, I felt shattered. But I spent a lot of time alone and rediscovered myself. Now, I am ready to fall in love again. But, no boys from Pakistan, please. I have had two bad experiences."

Do co-contestants Ashmit Patel or Hrishaant Goswami, stand a chance, as she was close to both? "Bahut achhi dosti hai. But had there been anything more, I would have shouted from the rooftop," she clarifies.


Created

Last reply

Replies

47

Views

5k

Users

23

Likes

94

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
LOL 🤣

Reading the title, I thought she dumped her fiance and started dating Bigg Boss 🤣 can't trust her, she can do anything 😆
HDPGMHWINTD3BYWJ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

LOL 🤣


Reading the title, I thought she dumped her fiance and started dating Bigg Boss 🤣 can't trust her, she can do anything 😆



Hey I liked Veena ........untill she started listening to Assmit
Es.Es thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
umm this article is a lie just like ALL indian news are fake :P
she only had two affairs one with asif adn another with babrik....but daz it...where did they get this new guy from...made up a name?? :S

im really getting tierd of this veena trashing... i mean sure she didnt behave well in the show but nobody has the right to judge her or give her disrespectful names...

i have to say this but bigg boss doesnt no how to treat "mehman"...they say taht to them mehman is "bhagwan" ... but they dont mean it... i mean is this how u treat ur bhagwan?? disrespecting them ??? bigg boss was really unfair to veena
Edited by Es.Es - 15 years ago
B3BSI4HNFARCWVWU thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Es.Es

i have to say this but bigg boss or india in general doesnt no how to treat "mehman"...they say taht to them mehman is "bhagwan" ... but they dont mean it... i mean is this how u treat ur bhagwan?? disrespecting them ??? bigg boss was really unfair to veena

LOL.. Who's disrespecting her..? She did more damage to herself than anyone else can possibly imagine on doing..😛😆
Es.Es thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: XX4G6OJFWJO7LMW6

LOL.. Who's disrespecting her..? She did more damage to herself than anyone else can possibly imagine on doing..😛😆

by disrespect honey i meant by giving her bad names.. like wh**e etc..... even in bigg boss dolly called her that but big boss didnt do anything?? why?? he made the shweta-dolly-sam fight real huge so how abt this one.. :S ???

dont get me wrong im no veena shweta or any big boss contestant fan but this was just unfair what big boss did... he is PARTIAL
maneet4life thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
Veena-----"I don't even know if he doesn't snore at night."....🤣🤣🤣

omg are you serious veena....😲.....you really are beautifool....😆...broke your engagment cuz of these little things......😲😲
shaf13 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
yaar veena ko tou bike scooter b nai diya BB ny ye q ?? baki tou sbko diya fir veena ko q nai
shaf13 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: maneet4life

Veena-----"I don't even know if he doesn't snore at night."....🤣🤣🤣


omg are you serious veena....😲.....you really are beautifool....😆...broke your engagment cuz of these little things......😲😲

hahahahahah yup she is really beautifool 😆😆 ROFL
B3BSI4HNFARCWVWU thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Es.Es

by disrespect honey i meant by giving her bad names.. like wh**e etc..... even in bigg boss dolly called her that but big boss didnt do anything?? why?? he made the shweta-dolly-sam fight real huge so how abt this one.. :S ???

dont get me wrong im no veena shweta or any big boss contestant fan but this was just unfair what big boss did... he is PARTIAL

that was definitely wrong on Dolly's part.. and BB should have reprimanded her.. but the demeaning terms that Veena used against Dolly weren't exactly kosher either..

Veena doesn't really help the situation by doing all "that" with Ashmit.. she's welcoming those comments upon herself..

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".