DMG SEASON 3 who shuld be the LEAD

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sure all have seen the Yeh Dil Maange article with it final part....and as most of us believed and anticipated at number position is our Fav show-DILL MIL GAYYE well it had to be hai na????.....there is no other show that had garnered so much attention, love and loyal audience other than DMG....I agree and am truly mad for the fact that such a light-hearted and mastibhari show lost its essence some where after the 2 yrs of its journey,they screwed  it up loads of time but DMG being number 1 proves that its still and will be the most beloved show....

So my question is if there is going to be a DMG season 3 who should play the leads...and why???

Pls respect everybody's POV and do not bash others choice/opinion...

Lets keep this a Friendly and healthy Post๐Ÿ˜Š

Do comment
Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
If the show is making a season three i request that the leads be the original Pair....KSG and Shilpa Anand.....I would have loved it more if its Sukirti but since she is the lead i PKYEK...i would  prefer SA.....the original Riddhima....the face with whom everybody still connects Riddhima to....
And anyways JW (The third Riddhima) her tracks and character sketch was so so so screwed up so much that the the character of RIDDHIMA lost its essence and got butchered to the core with JW

SO if there is a sequel then let it be KSG and SA the original Pair playing the Leads๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Arrey Koi toh Reply Karo...Guys why is the forum barren
kajen,kajen and Kajen if ever DMG 3 is returning back<3
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Armaan should be played by KSG and Ridhimma should be played by Jennifer Winget. Because they were the ones who ended season 2 as AR so if DMG3 comes back then they should just continue playing their roles.
I don't think there is a doubt about that.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
its really a proud for all dmgians that dmg is too much popular nd loved bcz of their love nd loyalty.... even after going off air..it is rocking.....๐Ÿ‘

i want ksg as armaan as i love him sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh.....๐Ÿ˜nd about riddhima.... i dnt mind ny1frm shilpa aanand nd jennifer winget playing riddhima....both are very sweet nd talented....๐Ÿ˜Š
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KaSh KaSh n nly KaSh......
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Karan Singh Grover & Jennifer Winget  should be the leads.๐Ÿ˜
Armaan & Riddhima in DMG 3 ! โค๏ธ
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey rickks lovely post ๐Ÿ˜Š
am sooooooo happy n proud 2 be a dmgian we won bcoz its rockssssssss n most beloved show, its proved 2day its on top well dserve๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coming 2 leads male nw  dr armaan should be played OFFCOURSE by karan singh grover bcoz no one can play dr armaan as our karan do n we all loved him n appreciate him 4 being our armaan ,he is z best ,the root of dmg ,karan is z soul of dmggggggg ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NW coming 2 female lead all z 3 riddhima did pretty good job ,love shona too but she was shilpa in z show soooooo baseless 2 bring her as ridz nw,suku was cute but she is doing pkyek so she is busy ,nw coming 2 jenni she was z current riddhima she did mindblowing job she was devoted 2 her work n nverbreak her fans heart ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so 4 me it would be jen nt bcoz she is my fav ,she dserved 2 riddhima ,๐Ÿ˜Š

DMG = AR = KAJEN FOREVER๐Ÿ˜ณ
                      DMG ROCKING SHOW๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by ammyridz600 - 13 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
only kajen shuld b bak as AR and i want the old gang also...