harshiti coming together *warning pg4*

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry but i kept the title to get ur attention
we can bring harshiti together....SBS are bringing all popular jodis to host the show for a day....like rajat-mughda and now mohit-sanaya....if we request them they will bring harshiti tooo...so friends plzzzz start commenting on SBS wall on facebook as much as u can...plzzz...its a golden chance...we can see them together. 😊Edited by nandini27 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If that can bring them together then i will surely comment on the FB wall of SBS. Any thing for Harshiti.
AMMI6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks khaju
even i was thinking of it
we will surely do it
uswah thumbnail
khajju  I write on thier wall everydy but now i think there is no use of it.........They both r busy with thier show and now people accept thier new jodis so i dont think SBS gave us thier interview together till then thier respective shows not end
But hope for the best  ............i ll also comment on SBS wall daily
now see what happened with r request .............fingers r crossed
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx dear...great news..will def do it..its a good chance to get them 2geda..

@uswah::i think sbs know their popularity coz they showed ph on 17th dec rite??...and may be if we all show interest they can bring them together..not that we're not working to get an interview..but still we can work harder..

khajju thumbnail

Originally posted by: uswah

<font color="#009999">khajju</font> I write on thier wall everydy but nowi think there is no use of it.........They both r busy with thier show and now people accept thier new jodis so i dont think SBS gave us thier interview together till then thier respective shows not end

But hope for the best ............i ll also comment on SBS wall daily

now see what happened with r request .............fingers r crossed

I knw bth r busy with their new shows and i knw sbs are not fulfiling our request....but i m saying coz rajat tokas said during the show tht they r bringing the popular jodis whome viewers want to see together to host the show for a day...and our premeer harshiti are one of the most popular and wanted jodi....so their is hope...our work is to comment amd we will do it i hope they does their workby fulfilling our request 😊 😃
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

@uswah::i think sbs know their popularity coz they showed ph on 17th dec rite??...and may be if we all show interest they can bring them together..not that we're not working to get an interview..but still we can work harder..

Ya thats what i say we r working to get thier interview last 10 months but nothing get ........................
and u rite they showed Premeer glimpse from thier old interviews but not new interviews they gave us .........But hope so
This Xmas they gave us a beautiful interview of Harshiti together its a really special gift for all thier fans 😃😍

khajju I hope ur wish and all of us heart wish come true 😃😍
Edited by uswah - 13 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hii everyone :) 
i don't know if anyone knows me ? but i used to watch KDMHMD back in the time.. until they killed Prem and brought him back.. it lost its glow :( but i got the whole story ;)
now watching them here and there, it makes me miss them a lot :( and i think i have become a big Harshad fan.. watch some episodes of TL sometimes. great to see him back :) 
but it would be nice to see him back with Additi.

- asma

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Don't give up hope.  It could be that they are both really busy so even if SBS asked them they may not have the time to fit it into their schedules.

(and a part of me wonders if they may not be accepting it because it took them a long time to get people to be okay with their new jodis 😕)

And usually the most popular jodis that SBS are looking for are probably ones that are currently on air right?  Not ones that have gone off air?  I may be wrong since I don't really watch SBS.
khajju thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Don't give up hope. It could be that they are both really busy so even if SBS asked them they may not have the time to fit it into their schedules.

(and a part of me wonders if they may not be accepting it because it took them a long time to get people to be okay with their new jodis 😕)

And usually the most popular jodis that SBS are looking for are probably ones that are currently on air right? Not ones that have gone off air? I may be wrong since I don't really watch SBS.

No most popular jodis whom people want to see again....and bth the jodis the sbs had shown till now are off air jodis....so dnt loose hope....yaa i also think the same they arent cming together coz they want people to accept them with their new pair...and dear plzz update ur ffs and ss soon pee loon and AWMARW......i m eagarly waitingg