Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

@Mages: Why are you referring to Taposh as jerk everytime???What did he do to deserve such a bashing from you???If you blame him for not understanding her love, then at least he had better excuse than Anuraag...Anuraag too said he never loved Taani and then came back to her...But at least Taposh did not agree to accept Maulli cos he wanted to dedicate his life to serving people...

because he always bad-mouth anuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....jokes apart...i always gets negative vibes from him.....he was never a good brother....a good son......he never cared for anyone.....rather then himself and his samaj seva...what is the point of samaj seva when your own home is going through so much problems....did he ever like a good brother sits beside her and ask her what is she going through......her life...her love......i don't know how you see good qualities in him...i swear i only see negative vibes in him.....he talks alot but does nothing.....if he is such a good brother he would have slap ananya-shekher-nupur for bad-mouthing...plotting against his sister....the selfish man is marrying mouli....i don't mind their marriage.....but at least he should have know abt his sister state of mind....what is she going through at the moment.....how much insults is she going through...he was meeting mouli when actually he should have gone into that ganguly's house and shut some mouths up.....i know he doesn't know the situation....but then if he knows what he will do just nothing stand there and see all taani's insult.....at least robi have fought for taani with his father almost abt to get a slap from his father...but what did taposh till now have done for his mother and sister....nothing....

robi might be a flirt...he has a ugly past which has haunt him now.....who breaks heart....but then when it comes to his dada-baudi...he always cared abt them and also when he stole the necklace knowing taani was accused for his mistake he take the intiative to bring her out from the mess he created by confessing that he stole the necklace through a letter...worship them....he always supported them and even fought with his father for them.....he has a heart......he cares for his dada...baudi....he was the first person who rejected nupur for anu.....and could not accept her as his baudi.....he is an ardent supporter of TaAnu...who understand their love...who worship their love and friendship......he shares a beautiful relationship with them...but its all going to be destroyed now

that is also one reason why taani loves robi more than her own brother.....

How is Robi any better than Taposh??At least Taposh doesn't have any skeletons hanging in his closet...

you will never know....he might have some past....which is unknown to anyone.....till now his character have no developed properly...when time goes...his shades will come out too...its a matter of time.....

when anurag have a past called nupur

robi have a past called mrinalini

riteish has his past of his red-light ladies and affair

why not taposh.....he is not a angel in any ways...he is too a human....who does samaj seva for what he claims...but there is more to him too which is unknown to anyone....

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
I have mentioned it somewhere in my initial posts that in BT no one is above or beyond being good or bad forever except the main leads...So that includes Taposh too...If Gayatri mom of KDM can become as evil as she did, no one else is beyond such a treatment from the CVs...🀣

That said, we are talking about only what we already know..right???We can't curse people for the things that we don't know yet and put them down while supporting the people we already know bad things about...Now if you say having a kid(or going to the extent of having a kid) illegitimately is not such a bad thing, then we are talking two different things...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah mages
ur rite
mauie will regret this decision of hers
by the way hv a gut feeling that this marriage of maulie-taposh wont happen
may b stopped by laboni
Mages thumbnail

I have mentioned it somewhere in my initial posts that in BT no one is above or beyond being good or bad forever except the main leads...So that includes Taposh too...If Gayatri mom of KDM can become as evil as she did, no one else is beyond such a treatment from the CVs...🀣

i know yaar kdmhmd prem-heer-gayatri shared a beautiful relationship....i get tears always especially his mother was so stiff after prem's fake death...and heer taking care of her...and then everything destroyed in a point of time....by making her negative.....it was so painful

That said, we are talking about only what we already know..right???We can't curse people for the things that we don't know yet and put them down while supporting the people we already know bad things about...Now if you say having a kid(or going to the extent of having a kid) illegitimately is not such a bad thing, then we are talking two different things...

nopes having a illegimate kid is wrong...in that case robi is wrong.....and mouli took the right decision to break the marriage even though i love only RoLi.....but then she should have give him a chance to explain things out...she just blast him but didn't want to hear his POV.....that was unfair.....as for taposh...very soon his traits will be out...lets see what he is....

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

yeah mages

ur rite
may b stopped by laboni

arrey yaar teri mooh pe ghee shakar if what you say comes true......which i doubt yaar....because TapLi are already at the venue.....

i want the nupur to loose and taani to win...

i don't want bhabhi-devar relationship turning sour....

i want masti wala robindo.....who is a prankster especially with his dada.....
Virekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So Onu's mom already blames Tani for the RobLi wedding cancelled story, we shouldnt really be too surprised if she joins all the villians already making Tani miserable, anything's possible rite now.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

yeah mages

ur rite
may b stopped by laboni

i am sure mouli will regret her decision and will realise that she loves robi and noone can love her like robi.....she already saw his self-destruction for her....what she have made robindo into...she wanted to marry taposh fine but why on the same day of his....it really shattered him big time.....

the marriage will happen since sbs shown her sindoor.....and that laboni did nothing infact she was happy for her selfish son
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virekha

So Onu's mom already blames Tani for the RobLi wedding cancelled story, we shouldnt really be too surprised if she joins all the villians already making Tani miserable, anything's possible rite now.

everyone will be against taani...in the end robindo will expose nupur's truth...but it will take a very very long time