BB4 - Daily Discussions - 23rd Dec

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

⭐️Welcome to the Bigg Boss 4 forum ⭐️

A new season with new host Salman Khan and new house mates. Lets hope to see good entertainment and fun.

This thread is for daily episode discussion wherein anyone who is watching the show can post the happenings/updates/incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.  All are free to add their own observations/opinions/ interpretations. If you find some part missing, you can add to it but there is no need to bicker with the post maker.

For those members who want to know in brief what transpired in the episode, the DT has thought of an option. We will compile all the updates/snippets posted by the members in the thread and summarize it in the main post itself. Members who wish to update please do so on the main page so that it doesnt get lost in the pages and those interested in reading comprehensive update can access easily.

Importantly take the show as a means of entertainment only do not get affected. To the fans of celebrities please do realise that the celebrities here are NOT playing your fav character from a show but they are here as their real selves.  Hence criticism will be directed towards the celebrity so no need to feel angry or fume over it. Criticism should be in civil manner and based on the show's premise. NO involvement of personal life will be tolerated. Its debatable whether the show is scripted or not Many a times you would find two celebrities fighting but still they are not becoming sworn enemies of each other and later on they would be friends again.

The recordings of a couple of days is edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth. Arguing with each other over the celebrity actions will not help either you or the celebrity. It will only causes bitterness within us. Its fine to comment/criticise the actions/reactions of the housemates but absolutely No personalised comments against housemates or against members will be tolerated.

Please remember that IF-COC applies on all posts made.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

Moderator's Note: 

If you have query  related to closing or warning issued then pm to the DT  clearly citing the issue. There is NO need to be angry/furious over it and express your issue clearly. The DT wont entertain such posts on the forum.

Please report posts which are offensive or demeaning instead of retaliating with the post maker and give reasonable time to DT to take action.

If a topic is closed then there are sensible & valid reasons behind it, DT does NOT act on whims and fancies of ANY member or celebrity. Do remember "A topic wont be closed just becoz  its a different view or perspective than yours. "

Learn to Respect and Tolerate a different choice or opinion and stop turning any view against your own into a battleground. It defeats the basic purpose of being on a open forum.Tolerate and understand a differing view. 

IF has a taken a strict stand against use of invectives/ expletives including W*F/B*****/C*****/F***/A**H*** etc so members are informed not to use them. Absolutely NO obscenity will be tolerated. Such posts will be thrashed and WL increased. Repeated offence can result in permanent ban.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 Development Team

Its been noted that in Discussion thread, certain celebs are being talked about and joked on. The ardent fans are requested not to feel antagonised and take it as light hearted bantering, limiting it to the harmless fun only, but anything offensive or derogatory will NOT be tolerated. To the members joking, dont stretch it beyond the civil limits.

Thanks and seeking cooperation of All.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail

Hi guys not updating today as exams starting next week ! 😳 Just want to watch the show and enjoy , typing takes a lot of time , will do it after 29th ! :)
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Day starts with dolly cuting all the papaya for veerji.veena goes n checks and then tells ashmit that all has been cut
by dolly .Veena tells ashmit that u are ill but veerji's hands and legs are not working.
Dolly talks about ashmit and veena to sameer and he tells her ki please dont talk about them .He complains about the way veena
was lying on the bed with her shorts and posing for the camera.
Veena is telling ashmit not to fight with her anymore.
Big Boss announces that veena made a blunder by dancing with shoes on the dining table. Big boss says that she is setting a wrong example
to society and as a  punishment has to sit on the floor and eat her food. Dolly laughs after getting up and veena says that i made someone laugh atleast.
Ashmit makes veena and tells her i told you so and you should listen to me often.She says mera bhi damaag chalta hai . She tells him why do you ratta maaro and keep on repeating . Sameer and Shweta are discussing that veena and ashmit behave like a husband wife . The way in the morning she came to hug ashmit when he was brushing his teeth.
Veena comes and sits near Ashmit on the swing and he tells her talk softly or i wont speak to you.
She tells veena that i will neither cook or eat from now onwards. Ashmit tells her to think wisely because she will suffer plus will be made fun of.
He gave her sameer's example the way he sat in the sun for such a long time.
 She then tells him lecture mat do.Veena is then seen addressing the camera and she is saying that i have made big claims that you are very fair .
She says its a very big punishment sitting on the floor. and she wants khali to be punished also because he has kept his feet on the table.
She says that mujhe apne khuda ko javaab dena hai and jab dil se aayegi ki khaana lena hai toh mein khaungi. 😭
Khali says that veena cant make friends with anyone else other than ashmit.
Bigg boss then shows clippings of veena talking about Ashmit.The way she  asks dolly about ashmit's character outside the house .
..Dolly n ali were shown  talking about him.Begum is shown calling him badtameez.
Manoj calls him sabse sadela aadmi in the house . When Dolly asks veena that Hrishant in and ashmit out .Veena was seen saying ashmit has never been in ,he's just a friend . And i gave him
my shoulder and he jhappa maroed me. Meine baazu diya aur phaad diya usne .Wo bimaar hai aur i was
flirting. Sameer was seen talking to shweta about sara and ashmit's weird father daughter relationship.
Sameer and shweta talking to sara when she nominated veena .Dolly talking to khali that aaj ashmit ne utha liya kal kya karega. 😃 Veena talking about ashmit that who does he think he is .
He has sarr pe sings or wot that he cant keep my shoes back in its place . And it ends with veena saying that meine uski chaddiyan bhi dhoyi. 😳
Ashmit says they are showing just one sided clippings .
Dolly says that bigg boss ke ghar pe baithke bigg boss dekh rahein hain .
Shweta and dolly are talking about the way dolly said that aaj ashmit ne aisa kiya baadmein kya karta .
Dolly says that bb should have shown how veena called him mareez. 

Ashmit and Veena go and sit in the swing .Ashmit tells her to speak first .She says there's nothing in the footage which should make you angry with me .
She says initially i was not close to you afterwards we got into a relationship. Ashmit corrects her and she says dosti.She tells him to look at the entire thing
maturely. He then tells her not to get hysterical and talk and he is not upset with her at all .
She says genoounly i have not spoken bad about you.Veena says i dont understand the point why big boss had to show such clippings.
All are sitting around the bonfire. SAmeer and shweta are talking with ashmit and he says that it is
human nature to talk about someone. Big Boss announces that the weekly task is over and they have been successful in keeping
the fire burning.Bigg boss gives 1800 points for their budget.Ashmit and Veena are siting by the bonfire .Veena sks ashmit ki aap flirt karte hain .
I love flirting ,its fun. Ashmit says i know you love it. She says BiggBoss ke awaaz ke saath
bhi flirt kiya hua hai.
Veena is not eating . Ashmit eats directly from the dish and veena asks him how it is made.
Ashmit says cant you make out its good i am eating like a howrat.
She asks him what his love towards her is . He says its unconditional.
Ashmit says that i am sitting here eating cold vegetables and she says i have always heated stuff for
you its only today i didnt get up . They argue a little bit. She says meri har nafs ko kyun pakadtey
rehtey ho. He then gets up and goes to eat in the living room. He tells her as it is you are going to come in and say
sorry so why do u behave like this.
Veena then says to herself ki tolerate karte karte meri tolerance chali gayi hai😕
Big boss aanounces that all the people who feel that they have been nominated should go and pack their bags.
Ashmit says he is sure that he is . Khali gets up too . Ashmit then makes veena get up and pack .

DAy ends with veena ,Khali and Ashmit keeping their bags in the storeroom.
Edited by gypsy2525 - 13 years ago
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Ash tells Veena that she is smelling badly. Veena says that her shirt is stinking. 😆 

Finally itne dinse jis badbu ke source ko dhoondh raha tha har chiz me wo aaj ise mil hi gayi...
Ishan. thumbnail
Hello guys since gypsy is doing the update I am not doing it , actually my exams are starting next week , so I hope you guys understand ! 😳
And thanks a lot gypsy for the updates !! ⭐️
kathy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello guys since gypsy is doing the update I am not doing it , actually my exams are starting next week , so I hope you guys understand ! 😳
And thanks a lot gypsy for the updates !! ⭐️

No problems Ishan...You have been a great help in all of us getting the days story..All the best for your exams...which exam by the way...
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BB announces that Veena made a big mistake that she danced on the table with her shoes and as punishment she will have to sit down and eat food !

He is angry that she didn't do a proper stripping act....
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Ishan...awesome siggies....specially the second 1....

@ topic......sab back to boring again :(...i want to see fights :D
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates, Gypsy 🤗

Ishan...IF pe kya kar raha hai..Jaake padh...All the best Kiddo 🤗
Atleast veena was right in saying Khali should be punished too - it is bad manners!

Lol and why is ashmit always ill - wats wrong with him now?

Thanks for updates!