Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea totally agreed with all of u.....I love Robbie from the bottom of my heart and I have supported him from the times when he wasn't been given importance in TL but now I cant do anything but think that how can he even imagine that Molly would have excepted the child if she found this out after marriage this is ridiculous.....and i'm with Molly on this her decision to leave Robbie was right....and I thought Shekhar would have kicked Robbie and his child out of the house or something like hes does every time with Anu.......
   Im sorry if I sounded rude....my apologizes to those ppl who dint like my post....I'm just pissed at CVs destroying TL......😭
everyone wants a reason to blame taani....................................
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes, ganguly's did act weird yesterday, specially ananya .... even if robi is their son they should not overlook his faults  .... thats why hate this track.... mauli was right in breaking her marriage but what really pissed me off was that couldn't she wait for a few days b4 rushing of to marry taps?? whatever his past may have been , robi did love mauli truly...