Written update 21st December 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
       SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
The episodes begins with Ketki decorating Rudra and Gauri room and bed.Revathi brings in a happy Gauri looking at all the decorations.Ketki welcome her saying that from today this is also your room along with Rudra everything you need is here if you need something else just let me know. If you need something else just let me know. I always wish to decor this room as if for my own sis today my wish is complete.we'll together take care of the house.Jr and RR come in to talk with Gauri asking her they want to have their grandchild and that's why they accepted this marriage.Ketki is not able to conceive after five yrs of marriage she's the only hope.RR asks G you can do this for us?Rudra says nothing like that will happen.Gauri is shockingly looking at rudra.rudra tells to forget any child of his and gauri and turns back looking at G,who is deeply hurt and is crying.Both Rr and Jr are pleading with Rudra and Rudra says this is his final decision.Everyone areshocked Jr says enough RUdra we think that from now everything will go on smoothly but this guy don't want to see us happy.

JR says by not giving Gauri her right he's  only welcoming bad omens for the house.RR says she's now your wife what do we get with this wedding your father only wants to have his grandchild.Everyone leave,and Rudra says Gauri I only marry you to save your honour back don't expect anything else from me.
RR is trying to convince JR who says she's the only girl who can handle Rudra in any situation👏👏👏RR says to herself I will prove you wrong in a short span of time.your wish to have your grandchild from Gauri will never get completed.
Rudra once again begins to drink and Gauri tries to stop him saying what you decided for me I accepted you must also accept my wish.Rudra refuses and takes his blanket and pillow and tries to leave.Gauri stops him and he says I will not stay with you here.Gauri tries to snatch the pillow and wanted to go out but he stops hier saying stop your charade.
RR phones Pihu in the middle of the night to thank her.Pihu thinks to herself why is RR doing all this to Gauri?but then thinks i'm not interested.RR says don't forget my favour😲🤢keep on  your good work.

Rudra with his pillow and blanket comes to sleep in the hall(isn't it RAWAT mansion?)RR also comes to sleep on the other sofa .Rudra asks her why are you here? sleeping on the sofa it is not your age for all these .Revathy comes asking RR to eat.Gauri who was looking at Rudra and RR dramas goes to fetch food for RR.she comes with the plate and gives it to rudra who tries to feed her mom.RR says i will not eat till you don't accept my condition.Rudra rudely throws the food in the plate and says if you don't wish to eat it is ok but i will not accept what you want.He goes and lies on the sofa.everyone leaves the hall sadly.RR says to herself ,Just wait and watch Gauri what I can do to prove that's you are not good to be the DIL of this house,What if i need to play with the emotions of my son😡😡😡.

Gauri returns in her room and sit by the bed crying and having flashback of all the happenings how Rudra refused to accept her as his wife.with a sad song playing in the background.she falls asleep sitting on the ground.

PRECAP: Gauri is trying to convince Rudra to accept his parents wish.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masalatime thumbnail
thanks jaan! gauri needs to work her magic!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sweetie, what if Rudra's problem man!  He accepted her in front god and gave her all the rights and now he's acting up!  I knew JR was not part of RR's scheme!  Again, this will just backfire on her!  The woman is making me sick now!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Thanks sweetie, what if Rudra's problem man!  He accepted her in front god and gave her all the rights and now he's acting up!  I knew JR was not part of RR's scheme!  Again, this will just backfire on her!  The woman is making me sick now!

I'm not at all astonished with R's behavor, the looser he's. Knew very well all those promises were just empty vessels. He's not a man of his words, but I'm not surprised. Never expected any thing from him.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u so much Anju, for your hard work .  I think it's an interesting episode. Absolutely pleasantly surprized by Jayraj.
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
to be honest the guy who was so being lovey dovey was not settling down with rudra..as much as u guyz hate this i think its the right track to follow we need to see rudra who fights with his emotions n yes he will be horrible and then fall for gauri it would be more believable im sorry i want a story with sangini not just romantic scenes....ooh shud u decide to beat me up plz let me know so i can run lol

gauri knew rudra is not perfect and she said to him i dont do any umeed from u so if this is not umeed then what is

thanksfor the update...
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you so much..keep up the good work
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I'm not at all astonished with R's behavor, the looser he's. Knew very well all those promises were just empty vessels. He's not a man of his words, but I'm not surprised. Never expected any thing from him.

I quoted becoz i like both 49erFan and Lady Beth Ideas they are both to be appreciated.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one hone call from pihu and rudra lost it again. poor gauri. thanks alot for the update anju.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rudra please quit being such a douche!!!!