Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I so loved SBS for saying what so many of us feel
Really Karan Singh And Jennifer had such an aura of cuteness, love and chemistry all rolled into one when they played Armaan Riddhima
Prior to this too b4 Sharad went loco ( LOL) they were such a cute pair in KZK

But DMG brought out the best in them
Every look, gesture, dialogue, piercing gaze , every tremble of expression was so well brought out by them- they were an Actor pair in sync with each other's dialogue delivery, body language and facial expressions
really complemented each other
No doubt their friendship was an added bonus for their fans but for those who dont even know abt it- the mere screen presence was Wow enough :)
So really they are a Rab ki banayi Jodi- all loveliness and cuteness intact

I loved and love SRK-KaJol and it was pretty nice of TB to mention that once - surely there's a lot of similarity here :)

Both are wonderful actors and together toh they are Dynamite( as Gr8 Mag once quipped :P )

PS: Fattu Mereko chahiye phir se  yeh dono :(
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

KaJen are pure magic !! They have this intensity & passion in them , which makes us want more of them , makes us crave more for them !There is nothing more beautiful than them together ! They are heavenly , they are romantic & enchanting ! (sighs) I miss them !

They are truly a chemistrylicious couple !

The Rahul-Anjali / SRK Kajol of Indian television !!
KaJen Rock !!

They sure are unnati!! No matter how much we see of them, it's not enough. *sighs* The HAVE to be back-TOGETHER!!!

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

@fattu: you said it..in fact, while reading your topic, my eyes were getting teary😔

you know, I was happy to get the KaJen news and thought that it would definitely be really exciting to see KaJen back in a different avatar even though in different shows, but my heart beat just doubled thinking that OMG!! Then, I won't see KaJen...I am so confused, one part of me says it will be nice to see them back in different avatars and the other part says no!! whatever, but KaJen have to be back together because life is incomplete without them and Indian TV is lifeless without KaJen for me...

let's see what happens...god has brought KaJen back and together again and again and let's hope they will be brought back together again to make all of us happy..at the most you might have to wait for many days, months, or may be even years, but I'm sure our KaJen will be back and they have to be back...we shall wait...KaJen always and forever is an understatement,...it is just out of the question to express what KaJen means to me in words...I can just say that they reside in my heart always and forever❤️

Yeah, same here. I know, I was just excited to see some news on BOTH of them, but then my heart sank when I heard about KSG's new show. I want KaJen together, not separate. It's just so weird not seeing them onscreen  together. I waited years to see them again then I saw them again in ZND. Then after a few months I saw them again in DMG and then again. They surely will be back!!!😉
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: caprigurl

I so loved SBS for saying what so many of us feel
Really Karan Singh And Jennifer had such an aura of cuteness, love and chemistry all rolled into one when they played Armaan Riddhima
Prior to this too b4 Sharad went loco ( LOL) they were such a cute pair in KZK

But DMG brought out the best in them
Every look, gesture, dialogue, piercing gaze , every tremble of expression was so well brought out by them- they were an Actor pair in sync with each other's dialogue delivery, body language and facial expressions
really complemented each other
No doubt their friendship was an added bonus for their fans but for those who dont even know abt it- the mere screen presence was Wow enough :)
So really they are a Rab ki banayi Jodi- all loveliness and cuteness intact

I loved and love SRK-KaJol and it was pretty nice of TB to mention that once - surely there's a lot of similarity here :)

Both are wonderful actors and together toh they are Dynamite( as Gr8 Mag once quipped :P )

PS: Fattu Mereko chahiye phir se  yeh dono :(

I have loved them togther from day one, like when sharad and sneha first were just even friends. I was disappointed with how their track turned out but I will always be grateful for introducing KaJen to us because of which they then portrayed AR. Their acting just matches each other perfectly and we run out of words to describe them. Sometimes I actually feel that Jenny is better-she does have more experience than him, but I never think that any of them act bad. Their eyes speak volumes and all the emotional heartbreaking scenes were the ones where they expressed their emotions just through their eyes. I'm very weird-I like a couple according to their relationship offscreen, meaning if I find out that they don't like get on, then I don't really like the couple anymore. KaJen being best friends before either of them became superstars just makes me admire their friendship all the more and love them all the more.😳

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

Exactly!!!!!!!

When it comes to kajen i just cant stop praising them. Anyways now looking forward to the show**Zor Ka Jhatka**

well as of now nothings confirmed who will be opposite KSG; so lets pray they sign up Jen as everyone knows how popular kajen are<3<3

Once i start talking about them; I get all nostalgic😭

Nikammas you better be back😃

Yeah, I  have this evil hope that they don't find some new girl.😆 I just want KaJen together in the end.

Originally posted by: aquarius16

Switched on SBS day today, not expecting anything and then came the RBNBDJ and who was there-KaJen. It wasn't really about them but even SBS could not help but include them in that list because with them it is really Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The scene that they chose for them was just perfect because I remember them saying at that time that they reminded us of SRK-Kajol and damn right.

Could there BE a more perfect couple than these two. Sorry but I can't help but feel so smug about them being called that today and back then-actually i'm not really sorry.😈 They can never be forgotten because they are such a  memorable couple because of their magical chemistry. Today just showed again that they ARE the best couple on Indian T.V. I know KSG is coming in some show, but now people can only really think of Jenny with him. I remember last time they were on SBS and what SBS said-EVERYONE liked their chemistry. In many articles they've been classed as one of the best couples on Indian T.V and damn right they are. This is why it has to be KaJen back and not some other couple.

Note: If you don't agree or don't have anything nice to say then don't comment.

at Bold

damm agree....

PERFECT COUPLE .....is the only word for them.....⭐️

nashmia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree with u,
KAJEN have magical chemistry
best couple ever on t.v
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee KAJEN
missing them sooooooooooo much😭
SoniaSalman43 thumbnail