Rocky Singh's sister - Mandira

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone😳

The kid 'chawanni' mentioned today that Rocky Singh has an unmarried sister named Mandira at home. I am pretty sure the reason Rocky asked Shravan yesterday if he was a bachelor is his sister. Definitely a few days later, he will ask Shravan to marry his sister if wants the job and the money. What do you think?

I mean look at it this way, KW will be entering soon so Shravan will need to earn money as fast as possible. Rocky will be ready to give him 1 lac rupees but only after getting his sister married. Otherwise why would they start a side track like this now?
So tell us your views on this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahhaha i dont think shravan would marry mandira for money ... or on the other hand, he is SHRAVAN so u never know 🀣
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I don't want him to married either but looking at the way things are right now, such a track will definitely open up. I am pretty sure he won't marry her but CVs will definitely give all of us one or two sleepless nightsπŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail
Exactly - you never know shravan
πŸ˜†
 I think Shravan will be ready for a contract marriage this time the money coming the other way round

i will enjoy this tarck if introduced as Barun will be mindblasting.πŸ˜ƒ
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
im having exactly the same thoughts in my mind since chawwanni mentioned mandira...the way the word 'kunwari' was stressed upon makes me feel some track about it will be created for sure...but then yesterday rocky's khatara bike was also given some importance in the episode naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ that might come into handy for shravan if any such situation arisesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No way!! I hope Shravan doesn't do such a thing! That'll be awful!!
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

very interesting jahnu... but this is shravan we are talking about, you never know... we can predict saachi... but shravan.... as sunaina said, he may even think of marrying her on contract basis... saachi's tight slap will bring him back to reality... wowww i am lovin this....
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Means Saanchi with Ranbeer (KW) and Shravan with Mandira....Lolz...A lot funny and intresting episodes are on the way....Right?😊
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZZkumarZZ

Means Saanchi with Ranbeer (KW) and Shravan with Mandira....Lolz...A lot funny and intresting episodes are on the way....Right?😊

Yes, now I am really looking forward to this . 😊
-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Yes, now I am really looking forward to this . 😊

so am I.. the track will hopefully be full of humor and comedy. no rona dhona!