ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rasel and Chanchel go for temple and ashu is waiting for rasel when he sees her he goes toward her but takes step back as he sees chacnhel rasel signals him to wait and both rasel and chanchel go to temple and ashu fallows rasel prays that some how she needs to get away form chacnhel and after that whatever happens she does not care chanchel asks rasel if she done with prayers and rasel nods yes and then says i want to makes rounds around temple and chanchel says i will too and ashu signals her and she signals him to wait and chanchel gets tired and tells her i will sit here and you go around and rasel takes this chance and runs with ashu in the car (wow it looks like she was running away from home to get married ๐Ÿ˜† she is wearing new dresses every day they look so pretty on her) deep and mamasa come to he farm house and finds the guards asleep and runs to see and rukmi and sunheri are not there and calls chanchel and she also tells her that rasel has gone somewhere (and my video kept getting cut so i am not sure what happens so please add if anyone knows) rukmi and sunheri are running in jungle and deep and mamasa are looking for them form the road and they hide under the bridge and as soon as deep and mamasa go both sunheri and rukmi think of asking for ride they go to another route to ask somewhere else as sunheri knows the jungle but deeps spots them and he turns his car and comes across them both mamsa and deep get out to catch them but truck come sin middle and both disappear๐Ÿ˜ฒ  bu they only run backed in jungel ๐Ÿ˜† rasel sees deeps car and tells ashu to stop as its deeps car but since they dont see him the look for the farm house and when they reach they see men on the floor and run to the house but no sign of rukmi it makes rasel more upset and ashu says what if it was somewhere else they have rukmi and sees the anklet on floor and shows it to rasel and says rukmi was here lets ask where she went and as ashu tries to wake those men up he sees that they got sleeping pills and rasel ask what does this all mean and ashu says rukmi fed them sleeping pills and she was successful in leaving the place but deep must of seen her and thats why his car was in middle of jungle and rasel says then we must find them soon rukmi is in danger both deep and mamasa catch rukmi and sunheri and show ends on rukmi. Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update ๐Ÿ‘ thanks a lot