favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz sorry for delay as i  was preparing for my exam all night and after coming from school i just went to bed and i woke up just now sop its late sorry
ok nothing happend much today exept tashi dad came to know the arjuns family thing and warned tashi to leave him and come back and arjun still feeling guilty as tashi trusts him a lot and asks tashi why is she soo innocent and trust ppl just like that then tashi tells emotional dilouges as she trust him blindly and can hold his hand and walk whole life blindly then arjun feels few more guilty..😳😭😛😃 and for some relife guruji is leaving the palace tempororyly and going to ashram to sort out the tashi thing and reaserch for another good time to ahuthi her and tausa asks him to stay in the palace and can sort out but guru ji trells as tashi trusted their stories now and once she sees him here she may again start to doubt sop just we will give a break ( thanks shastriji but the time u come after break i bet arjun will b in love with tashi from head to toe and may be they consumate as in the serial story they told tashi will fight for her hubby and unborn baby😳 and it will be really hard shastri ji👏👏👏👏) and the main thing is all sit for dinner on table and tashi holds arjuns hand under table but arjun was not at all happy (i didnt like this really poor tashi she was blushing arjun its ok arjun dont worry u will suerly do that one day😳i bet it) and anu asks rashi and tanu about the work she said to them then they tell its completed and all see them suspiciously then they leave to theitr room then tashi opens the door then tadhattaaaaaaa they decorated it for their suhag raat poor arjun was not at all happy yap i can understand him he is not at all ready for all of this but poor tashi looks really happy  and they have lil convo regarding arjun having problems with family and arjun goes to change and they just slept like normal  i didnt like that but its oky we will wait for some time for some thing to happen and then its night time tashi hears car starting sound and she wakes up and comes to window but guruji already sits in the car and starts to go she really dont see him or may be she saw we will come to know tommorrow as epi ended on her face
tommorrows precape
arohis dad came with police and made arjun arrested as he betrayed a girl regarding his back ground and tashi pleading her dad to leave arjun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you!

I hope your exams went good😛..
Best wishes !!