Dedicated to Radha_bilahari whose post gave me the idea.😉😳😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari
Thanks Misti for the dedication.
Now let us get ready for the next set of mis-leading news. BTW I have aplan to be in Mumbai during mid-jan, let us see whether CB2 takes off by then or maybe I will be in time to give my motivational speech and inspire them to learn English, physics, literature, screen-play, maths....have I left out something---if it is going to be a sequel a little knowledge of medical-science (especially bearing Radhika's pregnancy in mind) and no gufas.
Thank you Madhu............Glad that you liked it.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What an idea radha-bilahari ji and great cartoon by misti di👍🏼