bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys i somehow end up reading gautem hegde's interview on TB. you all must read it and write comments as he is the one who gave us fabulouse yura and our golden days and now he is writing sathiya;......can you believe it?
now i can understand what made sathiya huge success........😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
i knew it didi, Earlier writer was the person who hate most... but later it was Gautam... I believe bcoz of him only SNS is succcessful..
I already commented on that article
bsingapury thumbnail
thanks darsh...i am quiet irregular in IF now...not getting enough time plus....the  moment i come IF i start feelign nostaligic and tried to divert mind but ....RKAB experience is stopping to get involve with anything .....with too much depth....so how is life with all of you?

and yaa gautem is like angel..with magical wand....
darshana23 thumbnail
i know di.... But I am still here and keeps visiting IF just in hope for Kanjali....

I came to know long back that Gautam is writting SNS and that time TRP for Saathiya started going up and now its at top position.... I still believe its his characterrization and way to bring positivity in show who had worked else it is really saas-bahu show where channel also didnt had any hope abt it. If you will title song of Saathiya, you will freak out the worst way it has been shot.. anyway, different topic altogether.....

By the way, when u r planning for next part of ur FF?? u promised me yura moments and i m waiting for that

Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
oh my god you still remember that.......irony of our life when our yura was with us...our imagination was wild and flowing like flooding river..the moment they have been snatched from us it feels like i never had any talent to write even single sentence....i tried many times to finish the remaining two parts but could not give my concentration and 100 % devotions to it...i think it was magic of our yura..only that has worked so far....

i am also hoping kanjali get some role as it seems so long....and everyday new drama coming on some channel don't know what they are planing or what is happening...the role he was offered before on SP actually landed into anas's hand.....

darshana23 thumbnail
same thing with me as well di regarding write-up... but plz complete that FF i am waiting for it.....

About Kanjali, I am also waiting for the moment They both will make comeback.......... Finger crossed if they come together.... And regarding new show, why I feel Kapil has rejected the show. I dont know but after coming across story line it was not appealing me.... Couple gets married and love between them.. male lead has vamp bhabhi...... whats so unique in this? And they probably wanted some one for Rajsthani backdrop so Kapil was approached......

I just hope he get something to work out for and Miss Anjali is no mood to return to TV before year end.....

About channel, no dramas are working for longer duration on TV. If you see the trend, every drama is getting shutting down just in year. If its poplular then for 2 years but not more that. Every drama is able to create magic for 1st year and then TRPs are dropping down. Zee TV is really unlucky. All of their new drama have been failed miserably and somewhat same is happening with SP as well........ Thats why planning for new drama to remove old one and give something fresh to viewers.....

Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks darshana ........commented on it.

does anyone know the real reason for why kapil refused shashi mittal show? and yes all story  lines and love scenes are repeatable.its really annoying to watch the same romantic scenes after marriage 😡🥱 . i just wait for my kanjali to make their come back😍

darshana23 thumbnail
smiley probably he doesnt want to work in saas bahu kind of serial and that story seems like same.