manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,
I really like the vibe of this show. I think its gonna be different and interesting compared to other shows. Alot of people are saying its like Rajneeti and I realyl havent watched the movie but all I can say is time will really tell about the show. I hope it turns out really awsome. I really like Sara Khan, shes a good actress. Sometimes a little too much but again she is new so we should give her a fair chance. Just wanted to tell you my name is Jennifer, call me Jen (: looking forward to talk to you all on this forum.
Thanks,
Jen :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Hey Jen. 😃

Yup, the show seems to have tremendous potential. Even I haven't watched the movie 'Rajneeti' but have heard from some people that the show might go on the Rajneeti way.
And about Sara, she's superb! And the character if Alka, my favorite till date. Well true that she overdoes it sometimes, but she needs some time to settle down and I (we..?) love her anyway. 😳

BTW here's Aparajhita (Apsy).

Regards,
Apsy.

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparajhita

Hey Jen. 😃

Yup, the show seems to have tremendous potential. Even I haven't watched the movie 'Rajneeti' but have heard from some people that the show might go on the Rajneeti way.
And about Sara, she's superb! And the character if Alka, my favorite till date. Well true that she overdoes it sometimes, but she needs some time to settle down and I (we..?) love her anyway. 😳

BTW here's Aparajhita (Apsy).

Regards,
Apsy.

Hey Apsy 😊
I really liked this week! I think that I may be glued to this show ⭐️ Hope to see you around the forum.
-Jen 😃