minchi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#1

😃HAPPY BIRTHDAYY😃THIS IS FOR U MAH BABYY😃

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'm very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.
I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY
😃SHIMZZZZZZZZZZZ😃


I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.



OOOOPSSS 😆

YO...
THIS IS FROM ARPS 😎



CHALO AB CAKE KAATOO 🥳



Edited by mini09 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

121

Views

7.9k

Users

43

Likes

284

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
SHIMZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
❤️❤️❤️
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
Here's a birthday spanking,
Sent you on a card,
One, Two, Three,
Put them right on hard,
Four, Five, Six
One to live on, one to grow on,
One to make you fat.
Edited by blessing-beauty - 15 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#3

Wishing yu many many happy returns of the day 😃

Edited by karan-007 - 15 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
Happy birthday to you lalala

Happy birthday to you lalala

Happy birthday to dear our exceptional singer and lyricsist lalala😆😆😆😆

Happy birthday to you lalala🥳🥳🥳

May you have a blessed birthday
and may you have a long peacefull and extraordinary life ahead 😃😃
Edited by -tehreem- - 15 years ago
GFOVS4TRZ3PJ2CID thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
hope u hv a blast n all ur wishes r fulfilled
here is a gift for you
Athena. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
Shimz,
Many more happy returns of the day :)
Wish you all the best in life!
I hope this year brings you another year of happiness, good health and love. I know you have faced a few downs this year, but it's how you handle it that matters. & you are always filled with positivity, so im sure ur life will be filled with beauty :)

To get all there is out of living, we must employ our time wisely, never being in too much of a hurry to stop and sip life, but never losing our sense of the enormous value of a minute. ~ Robert Updegraff

So enjoy life and spread happiness all around :)
Happy birthday :]
Anu X
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
Happy B-Dayy Shimmmm !

You've always been very sweet and kind to me,
Wish ya lots of success and luck in your life ahead,


And not to forget I love youuu sweety <3

xx Kiran
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 15 years ago
ammyridz600 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURN OF Z DAY SHIMZZ
My LinkBirthdayCupCakes.jpg Birthday Cup Cakes!!! image by lady_bee_i
youth_showsfan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
hum deewani ladkiyon ko koi samjhaye
Armaan aur riddhima se kitna pyaar hum kare
ban gaye dost
jane kab
pass jitna AR aye
utne gehre dost hum ban gaye ban gaye hain ban gaye
hum deewani ladkiyon ko koi samjhaye 😳
HAPPY BDAY SHIMZ DI 🥳
nd in our very own style of bigado fying gana😆
hav loads of fun njoy nd hav a blast
keep smiling all ur life di😊
❤️ u di😳
Edited by youth_showsfan - 15 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
Shimz Darling !!! Happy birthday!!! 🥳
May god bless you. 😃😳
❤️Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come.❤️

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.
🤗
Edited by Ash_Smash - 15 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".