Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbly@12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: iifaith38

I WONDER Y HASNT HE COME TO THIS WORLD YET< KNOWING ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION ,  :S

WORLDS ALREADY DESTROYED , WHEN IS HE GONNA COME THEN !

plz don't make fun of one's beliefs here
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Main Solid Snake hoon...so I believe only in "The Patriots"

The Illuminati does not exist, only "The Patriots" do.

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/The_Patriots (a must read for you)

[quote]

The Patriots, also known as the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo, were a secret organization that controlled the United States of America. The group was formed to fulfill the ideal of a unified world, envisioned by the legendary soldier known as The Boss, and later sought to control the entire world to ensure this.

[/quote]

Iss duniya mein ek hi satya hai aur woh hai "The Patriots"...."The Patriots" amar rahe! 😃

Mahabharat

It was written by sage Vyas who also authored Bhavishya Purana.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kalki Puran

They are as follows;

* Kalki will appear in the last on Kali Yug and will be the guide for the entire world.

* He will be born on the 12th day of the month. Prophet as born on 12th Of Rabiyyul Awwal).

PITY U ? DO U DISBELIEF THIS PART OF URS AND BELIEVE THE ONE QUOTED IN BOLDS BY U !! 

I'm sorry mate, but you've been spoon-fed with lies.  Muhammad isn't Kalki, because Kalki is supposed to take birth in the final years of Kali-Yuga.  The duration of Kali-Yuga is 100,000 years, and we are only 5,000 years into it.  Here's a bit of advice, question everything 😉

The Illumanati stuff is a load of crap.
traabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iffath.. I am dissappointed in u.. How could u even create a topic which could insult us... I really think you should refrain from making such topics and this should be closed. Now dont go lecturing me. You should bring religon here ab dekho log isku mazak banarahay hain and plus in a way you are insulting our religon kio kay.. well you know wat I mean.. 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OKAY

ihv understood what u want 2 say

lekin log manenge nahin kyoun ki ppl are watching it just for time pass as an entertainment show so..

there is nothing related to related

if u thik that this show related 2 dajjal, then i woudl suggest u to not watch this show and if u think that this show is wrong then be proud of it when u dont watch the show and think that ur doing wrong

but dont force he other to do the same things what u r 2 doing

if u will die allah will ask abt ur goodness and badness not abt the grave nxt to u =)

Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What exactly is the point of this topic? How is it relevant to Big Boss? 🤔

No religious threads please. Topic closed!